What's new

Programme for displaced Kashmiri migrants with Rs 500 crore to be started.

One of the things the previous so called secular governments never did. Now they will call BJP a communal party again. Whatever, I am loving it.

Better late than never. BTW, does the money goes into setting up satellite town ship around Srinagar?

I would suggest give each family a gun to protect themselves in the future. The region is hostile enough already.

I would suggest give each family a gun to protect themselves in the future. The region is hostile enough already.

I'm sure no matter how bad the situation may possibly become in a theoretical scenario...only the Police, Paramilitary and
sometimes the Army will handle all the shooting themselves. Civilian gun laws are very strict in India, and it's unlikely
they will make it a special case for Kashmiris.

Although I second the thought that they should be allowed to handle legally-acquired weapons in good numbers.

I'm sure no matter how bad the situation may possibly become in a theoretical scenario...only the Police, Paramilitary and
sometimes the Army will handle all the shooting themselves. Civilian gun laws are very strict in India, and it's unlikely
they will make it a special case for Kashmiris.

Although I second the thought that they should be allowed to handle legally-acquired weapons in good numbers.

Army already train Kashmiri militia

2339733293a3e55d22d0.jpg

23397332871fe03ef006.jpg

zLREXX7.jpg

Army already train Kashmiri militia

2339733293a3e55d22d0.jpg

23397332871fe03ef006.jpg

zLREXX7.jpg
These are the Village Defence Committees. Notice that they are only given access to .303 rifles. The unit commander(guessing from the epaulette) is also Kashmiri.

These are the primary reason why militancy was defeated in Kashmir. When you trust a local in fear with a gun, he gains confidence and 999 out of a 1000 times they will be on your side. Fair enough :tup:

These are the Village Defence Committees. Notice that they are only given access to .303 rifles. The unit commander(guessing from the epaulette) is also Kashmiri.

These are the primary reason why militancy was defeated in Kashmir. When you trust a local in fear with a gun, he gains confidence and 999 out of a 1000 times they will be on your side. Fair enough :tup:

Yes and main media doesn't show this but there are around 25k VDC members in Kashmir and intelligence network is more broader than this.Military get every information from the local kasmiri and that's dismiss the claim kasimir having separatist movement instead terrorist movement.

26500 Village Defense Committee members 25000 SPOs in JK Lastupdate:- Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

dfsol.jpg

Yes and main media doesn't show this but there are around 25k VDC members in Kashmir and intelligence network is more broader than this.Military get every information from the local kasmiri and that's dismiss the claim kasimir having separatist movement instead terrorist movement.

26500 Village Defense Committee members 25000 SPOs in JK Lastupdate:- Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

dfsol.jpg
Oops! I see an AK 74 in one of their hands! Never seen that!!! :D

On second thought, that seems like a modified Ak 47, the foldable/detachable shoulder handles.

Last edited:

I hope one day they will unload same guns in the rear of bharti bhayya soldiers, that would be the most satisfying day for kashmir freedom struggle.

Back
Top Bottom