What's new

Probe expands in truck deaths, all 39 victims are from China

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ain-must-accept-responsibility-not-protecting

'I can’t breathe': Fears Vietnamese woman is among 39 bodies after she sends mother desperate texts

TELEMMGLPICT000214102171_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg

Yes, that's Vietnamese.

Its still to early to tell number one first they said they were Chinese nationals now a few Vietnamese I think there is mixture of both Chinese and Vietnamese victims anyways this should put a dent in the propaganda that Mid Easterners and South Asians are the ones doing it Illegal Immigration is bad for host countries and migrants something needs to be done but alas Neo Liberal Economics relies on sucking cheap labor from the Global South

Its still to early to tell number one first they said they were Chinese nationals now a few Vietnamese I think there is mixture of both Chinese and Vietnamese victims anyways this should put a dent in the propaganda that Mid Easterners and South Asians are the ones doing it Illegal Immigration is bad for host countries and migrants something needs to be done but alas Neo Liberal Economics relies on sucking cheap labor from the Global South
Chinese are too rich to go thru this kind of stupid risky move. Only poor third world countries desperate will try this method. So far not a single Chinese identify but Vietnamese only...

TELEMMGLPICT000214102171_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg

Yes, that's Vietnamese.
Chinese are no more the poor in 2000. Welcome to 2019....

Chinese are too rich to go thru this kind of stupid risky move. Only poor third world countries desperate will try this method. So far not a single Chinese identify but Vietnamese only...

Perhaps but let's wait for a full account and Global Times and Chinese MFA went on full offensive against the British today in statements

Please dude, china is by no means "developed" country, as I much as I like it to be, but it's not. GDP per capita at $9888 per year puts China squarely at "developing" country category. And there are definitely some sections in chinese society where people are desperately poor.

Let them check, my bet is there are not Chinese but using the Chinese bamboo network for smuggling.

Confirmed many are Vietnamese. Maybe there are also Chinese nationals but why did british media say they confirmed all 39 are Chinese? Now their reputation on accuracy takes a shot because only ones confirmed are Vietnamese while none are so far confirmed to be Chinese. I'm sure there is a mix but these guys will instantly say 100% Chinese. Although journey start in China go to Russia and then through Eastern Europe to smuggle route.

Maybe some southern Chinese but most Chinese I can't imagine will want to go through using this way. The rich guys if they want to leave China use other means with money. Poor guys have no problem with the government unlike maybe some random peoples for example if you are Fa Lun Gong leader. So this makes no sense. If you want to run because of political problems, you won't use this method. If you have no money and you have political problem with the government is rare. Most poor people are not worried about freedom etc. That's a problem for rich or corrupt politicians.

I think majority will be Vietnamese and other collection of people around Asia using Chinese and Eastern Europe network of smugglers. South East Asia must cross through China to get to Russia and through Eastern Europe. They will unlikely go through Middle East successfully. Anyway we will see from news if they release confirmation about Chinese nationality. Otherwise so far only confirmation is Vietnamese which I understand if they want to use this method. Chinese poor may try this method too because in Europe there will be network of black market places they can work so this is possible reasons. Or maybe Chinese mafia societies and criminal gangs trying to get girls illegally or drug workers maybe.

Human trafficking affects everybody.

A lot of them are also tricked into coming to the west thinking life will be heaven.

How abruptly the mudslinging against the country of origin muted when it hit the news that it was nationals from Vietnam rather than boogeyman China as originally thought is really telling...

I think what I saw they always used "suspected" given the container originated in China. But maybe some jumped the gun. Your post is more or less spot on.

I just think the british are very sneaky when saying this. They say this like it's all checked out before even proving and knowing. Like Huawei, first assume guilty and have troubles then investigate and find nothing wrong. Maybe more complex issue in real life but this is where I think this western style of manipulating people's thinking is sneaky. More sneaky than very clear propaganda like in North Korea. Even Chinese propaganda most of us know very well and think is stupid.

So now it proved more than 20 are Vietnamese. Why did they say all 39 are Chinese nationals before even really conducting investigation. This is too strange and purposeful.

Since more than 20 are Vietnamese, I guess probably all are Vietnamese. The transport originated in China because it must go through China and maybe the smugglers are Chinese mafia or Russian or eastern European. Chinese media sources claim some families of victims received payment refunded from the smugglers. These smugglers maybe think they are doing a service in the world like a necessary thing but they cause this loss of lives. Should be caught and criminal charged.

I just think the british are very sneaky when saying this. They say this like it's all checked out before even proving and knowing. Like Huawei, first assume guilty and have troubles then investigate and find nothing wrong. Maybe more complex issue in real life but this is where I think this western style of manipulating people's thinking is sneaky. More sneaky than very clear propaganda like in North Korea. Even Chinese propaganda most of us know very well and think is stupid.

So now it proved more than 20 are Vietnamese. Why did they say all 39 are Chinese nationals before even really conducting investigation. This is too strange and purposeful.

Since more than 20 are Vietnamese, I guess probably all are Vietnamese. The transport originated in China because it must go through China and maybe the smugglers are Chinese mafia or Russian or eastern European. Chinese media sources claim some families of victims received payment refunded from the smugglers. These smugglers maybe think they are doing a service in the world like a necessary thing but they cause this loss of lives. Should be caught and criminal charged.

I just will wait for the authorities to give the final breakdown. Honestly the media and govt is very crap these days overall.

It is quite a sad tragic reality about this matter at large though.

We wont stop this greed of cheap labor thats the problem every nation is guilty of this someone mention the Govt and people should crack down on this it wont sadly how many people will have to "illegally migrate" from war zones like Syria,Afghanistan, and overpopulated s...tholes like Sub Saharan Africa or economic migrants from South Asia , or South East Asia to push people to understand that post 1989 "neo liberal" economic system is sucking the poor from the global south and stagnating wages in rust belts instead both the "left wing" will ask for more "diversity" which means cheap labor and votes and "right wing" will blame the migrants not the system that preys on migrants and etc

I just will wait for the authorities to give the final breakdown. Honestly the media and govt is very crap these days overall.

It is quite a sad tragic reality about this matter at large though.

Yeah I will wait till its finally the investigations are over but sadly more tragic events will happen

Back
Top Bottom