What's new

Pro-Russia protesters seize buildings in eastern Ukraine

If I go to Romania, I'll be called a gypsy? :butcher::angry:

It depends on how you behave.If you'll mind your business like some indian students do in here you won't.

romania is busy worshipping gays and all kinds of unnatural behavior. Even Gyspies have more moral values than romanians these days.

Far more Romanians go to Church and believe in God than Russians ,in fact Romania is number 1 European country when it come to "percentage of population who believes in God".Ans i'm still laughing that you have the audacity to call others gypsies...Oh the irony.

It depends on how you behave.If you'll mind your business like some indian students do in here you won't.

Far more Romanians go to Church and believe in God than Russians ,in fact Romania is number 1 European country when it come to "percentage of population who believes in God".Ans i'm still laughing that you have the audacity to call others gypsies...Oh the irony.

LMAO so Indians have to mind their own business to avoid getting harrassed by racist Romanian punks? romanians are dumbasses i guess
And why would you boast about your excessive religiosity? It just indicates that Romanians are backwards unlike other Europeans.

LMAO so Indians have to mind their own business to avoid getting harrassed by racist Romanian punks? romanians are dumbasses i guess
And why would you boast about your excessive religiosity? It just indicates that Romanians are backwards unlike other Europeans.

"Minding your business" in the sense of "not creating mischief".

Hmm...i happen to like our religiosity and i hope it endures as long as religious matters don't interfere with state matters.

Is this what they teach you in church lol:
watch

Seems your church is filth these days.Making gay calendars lol.

Enjoy your days ,for your nation is being eaten by EU termites.

Is this what they teach you in church lol:
watch

Seems your church is filth these days.Making gay calendars lol.

Enjoy your days ,for your nation is being eaten by EU termites.

You insist on showing us your stupidity.Those were not orthodox priests.Go away child.

You insist on showing us your stupidity.Those were not orthodox priests.Go away child.

I think he might be Chinese and trying to provoke racist whites like you against Indians.

75% of east Ukraine speaks Russian as native language. It is only a matter of time before Kharkov, Donetsk, Luhansk join Russia. After that, it will be Odessa and Kherson's turn. Ukraine be left with no industry, no agriculture, no sea port.

I laughed when I saw this comment.

55% of this world population (India, Pakistan and Nigeria alone have 1.5 billion population) can speak English and with English as an official language, then it's only matter of time these country would return to England, United States, Canada or Australia and New Zealand

Which language you speak have no relation to your country of allegiance. If what you said is indeed true, then 95% of Ukraine speak Ukrainian, then can we assume most to all part of Ukraine will stay Ukraine?? (Even in Crimea)?

Only 17% of Ukraine are ethnic Russian, I am afraid the Russian movement is going to go nowhere.

And by the way, only 1/4 (11 million out of 41 millions) speak Russian, so not really sure where your 75% figure came from??

Back
Top Bottom