What's new

Pro-Russia protesters seize buildings in eastern Ukraine

There are very few Russians left in Kazakhstan most of them left to the land of the Rus. But I hope Russia opens borders with them so islamifaction of Russia goes even faster. Russians already complaining about Muslim masses. When Muslim come closer to becoming majority frictions will start.

Why do you care muslim bussines? You turks are not even real muslims. You are secular and drink alcohol and sleep with prostitutes, while your headscarfed abused women sitting at home and waiting for you that you pay the rent for your flats. But you gave it to Russian Women. :lol:

There are very few Russians left in Kazakhstan most of them left to the land of the Rus. But I hope Russia opens borders with them so islamifaction of Russia goes even faster. Russians already complaining about Muslim masses. When Muslim come closer to becoming majority frictions will start.

Spoken like a true islamic extremist :lol:

I love the Russians because they are anti-western and anti-islamic extremists.

Go Russia.

Islam is a piece of cake. Giving them a loaf of bred and AK47 to kill each other, and they will worship you.

The best chechen killers was Chechens. :lol:

Juden needs to be brought to the ENDLÖSUNG.

Why do you care muslim bussines? You turks are not even real muslims. You are secular and drink alcohol and sleep with prostitutes, while your headscarfed abused women sitting at home and waiting for you that you pay the rent for your flats. But you gave it to Russian Women. :lol:
No wonder Russian women don't want Russian men. Your reply explains why.

Anyway, Russian society is morally broken, family structure is broken. If your core is broken, it doesn't matter how much land you invade. At the end Russian federation will disintegrate.

I bet you don't even live in Russia

He supports islamic extremism. That's why he cares.

No wonder Russian women don't want Russian men. Your reply explains why.

Anyway, Russian society is morally broken. If your core is broken, it doesn't matter how much land you invade. At the end Russian federation will disintegrate.

Every muslim country on this planet is morally broken.

Only way to fix it is to let your women have the freedom to show their hair.

Juden this and that. Picking on group of people because of their race or religion is simply crack to me

These Russians want to take on both the Jews and the Muslims. Picking on one of these groups is bad enough. They want to take on both. Good luck :D

Well we have been taking them on and smashing them for centuries. This is regular business for us.

Muslim extremists are born losers. They worship a moon god. ALLAH means "curse" in hebrew.

allah%2Bmeans%2B-cursed-%2Bthe%2Bserpent%2Bsnake%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bgarden.JPG

They are worshipping the devil. :tup:

Islam was created from JEWS to divide the goyim into muslims and christians. As i said the world needs to be judenrein.

Muslim extremists are born losers. They worship a moon god. ALLAH means "curse" in hebrew.

Islam was created from JEWS to divide the goyim into muslims and christians. As i said the world needs to be judenrein.

Agreed.Quran in many ways is similiar to babylonian Talmud.

That is sick man !

Back
Top Bottom