What's new

Pro-Russia protesters seize buildings in eastern Ukraine

Unprofitable ancient industries and unprofitable coal mines.
It does not matter. For Russia, the main thing now - that she will get a few million very loyal citizens, most of them still have the Soviet higher education. And provide modernization of industry - it is difficult but doable. People are more important, especially for lightly populated countries like Russia.

considerable military and civilian aviation production facilities and scientific studies.Shipyards also,propfan production facilities also. juden .Necessary for rearmament .We know what your elite think

I think you zhids have forgotten history.Anyways ,it will be round 3 soon.
I think u are a fat troll like Sun Piwa, just much more dumb.

It does not matter. For Russia, the main thing now - that she will get a few million very loyal citizens, most of them still have the Soviet higher education. And provide modernization of industry - it is difficult but doable. People are more important, especially for lightly populated countries like Russia.
Lets see in couple months who was right. Technically Putin could already annex the East Ukraine by now.

I think u are a fat troll like Sun Piwa, just much more dumb.

Lets see in couple months who was right. Technically Putin could already annex the East Ukraine by now.

yes ,zhid .We cossacks were trolls to jewish churkhas .after all we cossack were big discipliners of you perverted filth who would try instigate uprisings in our perphery territory of the tsars.

Putin is waiting for referendum. Wait and watch.

Very doubt. Annexing Eastern Ukraine will be too heavy burden for Russian economy.

''Belarus and Kazakhstan will enter Eurasian union in 2015''.

Not going to happen.
Why not,it sure looks like it,maybe not in 2015 but eventually,no?

In the West, it is called an ugly word "annexation." But for us, the locals, it is called another way - "reunification with Russia." It is our desire and our good will. I think we have every right to do so. The truth is on our side.

In the West, it is called an ugly word "annexation." But for us, the locals, it is called another way - "reunification with Russia." It is our desire and our good will. I think we have every right to do so. The truth is on our side.
bro don't you think the ukraine problem will hurt Eurasian ?o_O

yes ,zhid .We cossacks were trolls to jewish churkhas .after all we cossack were big discipliners of you perverted filth who would try instigate uprisings in our perphery territory of the tsars.

Putin is waiting for referendum. Wait and watch.
Sorry kid, but still very dull and boring. Try harder. I strongly suggest u to contact the Sun Piwa and ask him for trolling lessons.

Why not,it sure looks like it,maybe not in 2015 but eventually,no?
Kazakhstan and Belarus are most friendly countries to Russia now. Attacking them would be silly. Plus too big economical and political burden.

Eastern Ukraine is historically speaking, Russian land which Khrushchev foolishly gave away to Ukraine in 1954( then part of Soviet Union ).

This why it has these large Russian Populations.

Last edited:
Khrushchev was a peasant. It was a fault to make him Boss of the USSR. He ckickened out infront of an unexperienced president like Kennedy in the Cuba crisis.

Eastern ukraine is industrialized so no burden . And juden you don't like velikorus ? Well we cossacks have a lot of love waiting for you juden .Just a matter of time.Eurasian union starts 2015.

Why do you have to be so anti-semetic in your posts?? That doesn't add any value to your posts you know

There are very few Russians left in Kazakhstan most of them left to the land of the Rus. But I hope Russia opens borders with them so islamifaction of Russia goes even faster. Russians already complaining about Muslim masses. When Muslim come closer to becoming majority frictions will start.

Why do you have to be so anti-semetic in your posts?? That doesn't add any value to your posts you know

Do you think it is not grounded in centuries of trickery by these zhids. Google Arendar system. Google the 80% CPSU jewish. These filth guilty of regicide of the holy tsar and mass murderer of cossack people. But still we put down enough of this filth in the arendar revolt and jewish pogroms in 18-19th century .But then stalin came along and purged this zhid shit from CPSU.

Sorry kid, but still very dull and boring. Try harder. I strongly suggest u to contact the Sun Piwa and ask him for trolling lessons.

Kazakhstan and Belarus are most friendly countries to Russia now. Attacking them would be silly. Plus too big economical and political burden.

who is attacking ,zhid.They are coming on their own will into Eurasian union.

We need the World Judenrein.

Juden this and that. Picking on group of people because of their race or religion is simply crack to me

These Russians want to take on both the Jews and the Muslims. Picking on one of these groups is bad enough. They want to take on both. Good luck :D

Back
Top Bottom