What's new

Pro-Pakistan slogans in north Kashmir as Sikhs protest ‘desecration’ of holy book

Buried in graves.

Son,

Do you have any clue how many bulldozers would be needed to dig those graves to bury that many people---because 100000 troops would not be able to.

And if they were buried---then it is very easy to dig up the graves and pull out the skeletons to show the killings----.

So---if 3 million were killed and buried---at east 1 1/2 million skeletons could be pulled out of the graves to prove to the world what happened---.

Son,

Do you have any clue how many bulldozers would be needed to dig those graves to bury that many people---because 100000 troops would not be able to.

And if they were buried---then it is very easy to dig up the graves and pull out the skeletons to show the killings----.

So---if 3 million were killed and buried---at east 1 1/2 million skeletons could be pulled out of the graves to prove to the world what happened---.
Bangladeshis were happy that they got rid of Pakistan. They were not interested in digging graves as there is global consensus on genocide that happened.

Bangladeshis were happy that they got rid of Pakistan. They were not interested in digging graves as there is global consensus on genocide that happened.

Serbians dug their old graves and pulled out the skeletons of their dead to spread hatred against the bosnians----.

So---if there was anything in bangladesh----india would have loved to dig it out-----.

Bangadeshis would have been happier with the proof in their hands if they had any---which they did not.

If they are shouting " Kashmir banega Pakistan, Punjab banega khalsa" proves that they are some Pakistani paid jerks. I'm too Punjabi and I condemn the act of disrespect of any religion in my country but why i should cheers in the support of Pakistan when I'm protesting in my country. If they think they can live peacefully in Pakistan as minorities then they should leave India immediately and should apply for citizenship of " heaven of the earth ' Pakistan'.

Even wikipedia agrees that Bangladesh genocide was done by Pakistan military.

1971 Bangladesh genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even wikipedia says pakistani army carried out genocide.

Even wikipedia says pakistani army carried out genocide.

there ya go, thats the seal of approval now this will shut every Pakistani
who the heck wouldnt trust Wiki, unless I post a link to Wiki that said Pakistan per capita car ownership is 57 while India's is 18....now that was wrong who believes wiki lmao

But what about West Pakistan killing millions in East Pakistan.

The term "Millions" that you're so recklessly throwing around is greatly hyperbolized; its credibility is murky. New evidence has surfaced, not so long ago, contradicting the popular narrative of PA oppressing Bengalis, atleast not on the scale of what's widely touted. Infact, if you were to go through the events of 71 with an impartial frame of mind, you'd easily see the atrocities inflicted upon Biharis and Urdu speaking Muslims by Bengalis. Regardless, detailed and transparent research, which analyses both sides of this tragedy, is needed to be done before a concrete and correct number of casualties/victims emerges . And let me reiterate, victims include people from other side too, those who associated themselves with Pakistan and got crushed under the seething hate Bengalis harbored for anything Pakistani.

Conflicts are replete with anarchy and chaos which lends unparalleled opportunities to be capitalized. It is therefore, not unlikely that some or most of the so called cruelties inflicted upon Bengalis were committed by Indian Intelligence or Mukhti Bani operatives under guise of Pakistan Army. Sowing the seeds of discord, as they say, between civilians and army, hoping to demonize PA further and win the war of information/ public perception.

Pro-Pakistan slogans in north Kashmir as Sikhs protest ‘desecration’ of holy book
The protesters shouted slogans, “Kashmir banega Pakistan, Punjab banega Khalsa,” during the demonstration.

4000Altaf Baba Baramulla, Publish Date: Oct 18 2015 2:05PM | Updated Date: Oct 18 2015 2:05PM
2015_10$largeimg218_Oct_2015_140506213.jpg
File Photo/GK
Sikh protesters on Sunday shouted pro-Pakistan slogans during a protest against the desecration of Guru Granth Sahib, the holy scripture of Sikh religion, at Baramulla in north Kashmir.

The protesters shouted slogans, “Kashmir banega Pakistan, Punjab banega Khalsa,” during the demonstration.

The protests, called by radical Sikh groups, are being held against the ‘desecration’ of the Guru Granth Sahib.

A 'bir' (holy book) was ‘desecrated’ in Bargari village, 15 km from Kotkapura in Punjab, leading to tension on October 12.

Over 100 pages of the Sikh holy book were found scattered on a street near a gurdwara. The holy book had been stolen from a gurdwara in June.

At least two people were killed and nearly 70 injured, including police officials, on Wednesday in clashes between police and Sikhs near Kotkapura town in Faridkot district.

You Crownies of Pakistan have decisrated the Holy "Gurugranth Sahib ji"

We will Dig out each and every Bastard who has done this....

My Faith is in my Heart and I am a Khalsa...come and Challenge me

i am really loving this Modi's India. I genuinely wish him good luck in next general election!

btw i am waiting for them to blame ISI and Pakistan! wait.... they already did on this article ......wow talk about brainwashing!

Yeah like slogans ever converted to real separatist movements

That ladies and gentlemen is the effect of Modi Sarkar.

Yes this might very well be a conspiracy, who knows who desecrated the holy book, but with Modi in power with his Hindutva credentials the minorities will become more sensitive about their faith and after every such incident the communal tensions will increase. And Modi is not standing up and condemning whatever is happening to minorities in India, because he can't as that will upset his power base.

India has some really troubling days ahead, Modi sarkar will tear apart the social fabric of secular India and show the real face of Hindutva to the world. And we should be worried, really worried, as it may not seem possible to you now but if these extremist goons went unchecked and communal violence erupted across India we will be having a refugee crisis on our eastern borders in next 3-4 years. Also when things at home will get all messy, Modi will do what every fascist does in such a situation, create a diversion by really escalating things on our border.

Back
Top Bottom