What's new

Priyanka Gandhi steps up, will campaign for Congress in 2014

Exactly!!! Priyanka has the potential to be a good leader :cheers:

Compared to Rahul, Priyanka scores more in charm :cheers:

well charm aside. Women can be good politicians and looking at Rahul and his sister its like Bilawal and Asifa .

I believe Asifa will be a good leader like her mother. Pryanka can be a good politician as compared to Rahul.

One thing is for sure, Priyanka does have both beauty and brains unlike her brother.

It would be disastrous for Congress party to let Priyanka Gandhi campaign in this general elections. Instead of attacking Modi & BJP she will have to spend more time defending Robert Vadra & his cronies in Congress! Maybe Amethi & Rae Bareily are the two constituencies she might campaign this term!

She does not seem to have dress sense, plus whats up with her hair?. For me she is not up there with the rest of the elite :disagree:

One thing is for sure, Priyanka does have both beauty and brains unlike her brother.

To be perfectly honest, she does have beauty. But if she did have brains, she would not have married a total loser like Robert Vadra.

What it tells me is she had poor self esteem and confidence. Probably something to do with loosing her father early.

To be perfectly honest, she does have beauty. But if she did have brains, she would not have married a total loser like Robert Vadra.

What it tells me is she had poor self esteem and confidence. Probably something to do with loosing her father early.

To Err is human, dint Mrs. Bhutto marry Zardari?
Lets give her the benefit of doubt. :lol:

To Err is human, dint Mrs. Bhutto marry Zardari?
Lets give her the benefit of doubt. :lol:

Give someone from the Nehru-gandhi clan the benefit of doubt ? HELL NO.

66 years of Ruin is enough for me. I just cant take it anymore.

Give someone from the Nehru-gandhi clan the benefit of doubt ? HELL NO.

66 years of Ruin is enough for me. I just cant take it anymore.

I dont want you to give her a chance, just trying to prove she is way better than her brother. I am sure you will agree.:)

BJP can easily counter her. Just start using her full name - Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and emphasize what her "small farmer" husband has done

Hoarding in Phoolpur, UP. (JL Nehru's constituency)

996625_10153312181415231_600749896_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom