What's new

Prison should not deter one from fulfilling duties: Nawaz

ice_man

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

NAWABSHAH: Speaking to the media at the circuit house here, PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif said one should not be afraid of going to prison when fulfilling their duties, Geo News reported Saturday.

Responding to President Zardari’s order issued on TV for him to visit Nawabshah, the PML-N chief said he was complying with the president’s order.

Sharif called on President Zardari to take some time out and ensure the well being of people.

“It is time to forget politics and save the country,” Sharif said.

KOI ISS GANJAAY KO JUTTAY MARAAAY!!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHY DID HE RUN AWAY TO SAUDI UNDER MUSHI when he was sent to prison!
:hitwall:

^^^^ well he could have even got him killed in prison or outside , like he did to bhutto ......i guess that was the reason behind his self exile

mushi didn't kill BB he hated nawaz more he would have preferred to get him killed! and nowadays pakistani politics is just about making breaking news!!

^^^^ well he could have even got him killed in prison or outside , like he did to bhutto ......i guess that was the reason behind his self exile
YES its true , musharaf wanted to execute him , nawazs wife contacted some international friends of nawaz sharif and they intervened and saved his life . He had been in jail for about one year . I think is was good for a leader of such a status to get himself saved from a situation like this .

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

mushi didn't kill BB he hated nawaz more he would have preferred to get him killed! and nowadays pakistani politics is just about making breaking news!!
I think Musharaf is your best friend , he seems to take all advices from you .

YES its true , musharaf wanted to execute him , nawazs wife contacted some international friends of nawaz sharif and they intervened and saved his life . He had been in jail for about one year . I think is was good for a leader of such a status to get himself saved from a situation like this .

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

:rofl: sher ran away for 10 years to saudi but now he is saying don't be afraid of jail!!! came back when lawyers and CJ would have overthrown mushi anways!!! what about his corruption??

such things do happen in politics , many years back during the emergency era it is told that indira gandhi got the founder of the J.P movement killed in jail.

:rofl: sher ran away for 10 years to saudi but now he is saying don't be afraid of jail!!! came back when lawyers and CJ would have overthrown mushi anways!!! what about his corruption??
To be in a jail is not a phd degree , Saudis intervened otherwise he would have been killed , I think one should be brave but not stupid to give away ones life just for no purpose. IF YOU HAVE SOME CORRUPTION PROOFS , PLEASE GO TO THE COURT AND PROVE THERE AS THERE IS AN INDEPENDENT JUDICIARY IN SESSION .

To be in a jail is not a phd degree , Saudis intervened otherwise he would have been killed , I think one should be brave but not stupid to give away ones life just for no purpose. IF YOU HAVE SOME CORRUPTION PROOFS , PLEASE GO TO THE COURT AND PROVE THERE AS THERE IS AN INDEPENDENT JUDICIARY IN SESSION .

yes i wish he was killed this country would have been saved from a running away tiger! as for proof! proof there is none of mushi's corruption or zia's or anything in pakistan! in pakistan everyone is innocent!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom