SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1102277136-1.gif

Here is the reason for the increase in hits of **** pages from Pakistan. :lol:
come again :P

I honestly imagine sparks coming from the Tind brother's tind everytime I read about no electricity but enrichment in electrical gadgets!

Well, at least Haier is making money, will not be surprised if it involves substantial amount of kickbacks. :P

Wasn't Haier thinking about setting up a Laptop Plant in Pakistan ? I wonder what the status is

another flop scheme...where politicians will loot the aam janta ...
in india they have tried free cycles, laptops, mobiles, and many more...but mostly sab paise politicians ke jeb mr jate hai...

in india they have tried free cycles, laptops, mobiles, and many more...but mostly sab paise politicians ke jeb mr jate hai...

Wow you guys are ahead... :D

Wow you guys are ahead... :D
hahaha....
corruption me to.mere ko lagta hai india top me hai...in decent size and population countries...
yaar yaha sab cheez me corruption hai.... and the worst thing is common people get adapted to these things...rather than protesting they themselves becomes the part of this corruption process....
neta bhi to hum logo ke bich me se aata hai na....aaj janta hi baiman hai to leader to baiman hoga hii....

What is this about?

This is about producing electricity from a ganja...:enjoy:

and our people are happy to get a laptop when they come home they realize no electricity :rofl: NS trolling them :P

Someone translate please.
:ashamed: I am waiting for the same...If I try to read...I will be up all night @WebMaster translate please :angel:

Between NS and the Bhuttos, I have always had a soft corner for NS, but this is ridiculous. These schemes do nothing to genuinely improve the condition of the people. They are just to attract votes from the unsophisticated masses. Haier is selling these laptops to the government on a 16% discount, which means that they are still making a healthy profit. So unless there is sponsorship from other private entities, this is a waste of very limited government resources.

Back
Top Bottom