What's new

Prime Minister to Address Nation Shortly ..

My wish list for PM's announcement:

1. Zardari's resignation.

2. CJ restored till his retirement age (sometime this yr).

3. Taseer removed.

4. Invitation to PML-N to form govt. in Punjab.

Both Sharif brothers can do politics from their party's platform, they shouldn't need any seat to serve the country.

Leave NRO alone because it is not only Zardari who took benefit and reversing NRO will open a can of worms.

CJ will n ot be able to over turn NRO because President have the power to do so per constitution.

NRO has to go.

In Pakistan there are people ******* in jails for 6 years where if their cases were sentenced on time they would've served a 6 month sentence.

And you want to give known crooks, a get out of jail card?

Asim Bhai

we as a Pakistani dont need any more Confrontation ...

lets this issue be resolved

if NRO is touched then we have same thing happening is Sindh which is Happening in Punjab rite now

try to find PTV live coverage. There's a chance only PTV will telecast the PM's speech.

and I don't have PTV :D

Oh Don't worry about that. All the channels will broadcast the address from PTV with their OWN network's watermark :P

All Deposed Judges to be Restored : Nabeel Gabool

GREAT WIN for Democratic Forces .

After this fiasco, I don't see Zardari staying in power. He has burned way too many bridges to stay in power.

NRO has to go.

In Pakistan there are people ******* in jails for 6 years where if their cases were sentenced on time they would've served a 6 month sentence.

And you want to give known crooks, a get out of jail card?

aray yaar adhi assembly khali hu jai gee :)

on a serious note ... I want to hang these people in streets of Karachi and Lahore but reality of the situation is that we need to restore order in Pakistan ASAP.

Any more chaos will create bigger problems for Pakistan.

I have a good feeling about this...I haven't felt so postiive about our country for a long time...

This will be a historic occasion.

Lahore Lahore aye.

aray yaar adhi assembly khali hu jai gee :)

on a serious note ... I want to hang these people in streets of Karachi and Lahore but reality of the situation is that we need to restore order in Pakistan ASAP.

Any more chaos will create bigger problems for Pakistan.
Jab panga lia hai toh poora panga lo na.

Why leave a mess just to have to clean it up tomorrow. Nothing will happen to Pakistan, don't worry. Nothing wrong can happen in the fight for something right.

i am sure ISI bugged him

Why not release all his recordings to Public to get rid of him

MUBARAKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom