What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan visits different areas of Islamabad without protocol

if he come to me i will told him simple

یار عمران خان دیکھو تمہارے ہم نام ہیں عید آ رہی ہے گنڈاپور صاحب سے 2-4 شہد کی بوتلیں تو لے دو ۔ قسم سے بہت طبعیت خراب ہے ۔

Can anyone from the free media go to these areas today and see how things are?

When will he engage the Tiger Force for 2nd wave?

A true patriot, a Pakistani hero, he stepped in and saved Pakistan. Pakistanis should be proud of him.

All areas are pre-secured and cleared - people checked for suspected threats and then the PM cleared through.

Just feel good films - after all purportedly Zia used to drive at night in his jeep giving out blankets and we have enough films of Obama out in the streets

PTI and ppp are together. Your illusion that Zallel e Azam was a Messiah is shattered. Even if someone gets another 3 year extension, thx government is a gonna
kuch days pehlay maryam neu zardari ko abbu banaya hoa tha tab so rahay thai?

just look ur leader nawaz, apni beti ko chorh ke bhaga hoa hai.

He should come and meet me

I want to "congratulate" him on gifting NA 249 to Pee Pee Pee

Zardari (PPP) commands a mafia vote bank all over Pakistan, mostly so in Sindh.
This vote bank can swing in favor of any party based on whatever foreign agencies plan for Pakistan.
In order to kill the role of foreign agencies in Pakistan's general elections, every single vote should have a bar code and must be traceable, while intelligence agencies should run data processing of every voting result.

Last edited:
Donkey league supporters should be asking the same question to Godfather, has he travelled to different localities without protocol, I guess he was too busy sat on his arse in Raiwind Palace and now Avenfield Palace.

''has he travelled''... who are you people!!!!

Zardari (PPP) commands a mafia vote bank all over Pakistan, mostly so in Sindh.
This vote bank can swing in favor of any party based on whatever foreign agencies plan for Pakistan.
In order to kill the role of foreign agencies in Pakistan's general elections, every single vote should have a bar code and must be traceable, while intelligence agencies should run data processing of every voting result.
but all guns will be on intelligence agency as involvement who ever lost in election.

Back
Top Bottom