What's new

Pride of the Arabian sea Pakistani naval soldiers

fawwaxs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani naval soldiers demonstrate their skills on the beach at the Arabian Sea in Karachi on March 23, 2010, to mark the anniversary of the 1940 Pakistan Resolution. Seventy years ago, Muslims in South Asia gathered in Lahore under the leadership and country's founding father of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and resolved to have an independent state of their own which was carved out seven years later from British rule.

Ak is the best weapon no matter what the conditions are ...Thanks for posting.

AK-47, that is the real weapon of mass destruction. :cheesy:

No intention to flame, but the para looks too much like an Indian flag.. except that the saffron color is more like red...

yeah... ditto my observation too...:woot:
RAW conspiracy? evidence of Indian hand?? :no::whistle:

Deleted my post.. Appreciate if you can point me to that thread.. It was an honest question..

See the below page:

Flag of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Indian flag has Deep Saffron color, Saffron is a shade of golden yellow.

While the parachute in the picture has what you can call as Orange Red shade or Bright Orange.

Don't mind, but i sometimes get amazed by the Indian members knowledge about their own flag colors. As you are the thrid or 4th member who doesn't recognize the color. Even once, an Indian member said that why is JF-17 in the tri color of India, while the JF-17 was in the colors of White, Green and Red color Chinese Flag.

Anyway, it happens.

Here it happened before: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-exercise-high-mark-2010-a-20.html#post748945

See the below page:

Flag of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Indian flag has Deep Saffron color, Saffron is a shade of golden yellow.

While the parachute in the picture has what you can call as Orange Red shade or Bright Orange.

Don't mind, but i sometimes get amazed by the Indian members knowledge about their own flag colors. As you are the thrid or 4th member who doesn't recognize the color. Even once, an Indian member said that why is JF-17 in the tri color of India, while the JF-17 was in the colors of White, Green and Red color Chinese Flag.

Anyway, it happens.

Here it happened before: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-exercise-high-mark-2010-a-20.html#post748945

Taimi.. Dude.. you didnt read my post completely.. I made the same observation that it looks like the indian flag except the red color instead of saffron..

No offense taken, but I do know my flag...:agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom