What's new

Pressure Bomb Kills Three, Injures At Least Three Of Jharkhand Special Forces At The Naxal-Affected Area

Worse is those repeated turned pink never stop being nit picks.

Tell me is Jharkhand on Mars......all it said was Jharkhand special forces without any mention of police.
You lost three men in line of duty but all you are concerned about is their status.....what next....they were Dalits and not Brahmins. Lol.
Lol! All I did was correct a mistake for someone who would open a thread thinking about 'Army jawans' engaged inside India which is strange. Neither did I say they are less worthy or more. Anyway, whatever... I made my point.

I like your comeback at me getting banned from a forum. At least you can get back at me for getting your accounts banned on twitter 😉

Lol! All I did was correct a mistake for someone who would open a thread thinking about 'Army jawans' engaged inside India which is strange. Neither did I say they are less worthy or more. Anyway, whatever... I made my point.

I like your comeback at me getting banned from a forum. At least you can get back at me for getting your accounts banned on twitter 😉
Congratulations....More than that, I am disappointed with Twitter for running a fake account under my name....hope that wasn't another achievement of those Indian call centres scandals. :)

News is twisted to suit the narrative when nothing to write about....

these are police special forces, there is a difference between "Indian" special forces and State special forces....

and this should be the real news,

and not the one which is being discussed....

Yup indeed, since Pakistani soldiers lives matter unlike the Indian soldiers with an average of over 100 casualties every month that are hardly worth discussing.

and yes, when you cant answer you get me banned is the real game here. why dont you gather some courage and face me one to one?
Oh i love me...who do you love :lol:... you creatures are hilarious.....give it your best shot....internet tough guy.....so how do we settle this....do you want to come to UK or i need to come to India.....I never get your kind banned because a club without punch bags is no fun. :pdf::laugh:

Indian poster are banned for replying these days.... twitter is a fun place though. the control is not in his hand there 😉 😉
No they are not banned for just replying rather they are so desperate to have a voice on PDF that they adopt multiple IDs but they forget to remember that on PDF, they are in civilisation.
BTW, Twitter Twats can knock themselves out with whatever they have achieved.
Oh since you are quoting news of Pakistani casualties from last month that have been posted and discussed in detail...here is another to keep your tail up....

Last edited:
we all knew how much you care about your soldiers...

at least learn to accept the dead bodies of your own soldiers. not all soldiers are papa johns... many are brave once also. not sitting in foreign country and showing bravery on keyboard :lol: :lol:
seriously you creatures are way too funny and i love the way you react on every small thing, so delicate :lol: :lol:

and yes, you need to read my old posts to see the best shots.... to give best shots you need to bowl best ...

and its not about punching bags, but not able to answer in the right way. and always looking for face saving exit.

i see your threads and posts, but poor oh poor even after so much of keyboard efforts your government still agrees to ceasefire... why dont you stop them from firing on your enemies? :lol: is it because you are not in pakistan?

ohh wait, did i said too much for your strength and a ban is coming? :lol:

and before i forget, do take "Indian" manufactured COVID vaccine... it wont be free but still you take it and give it to all the elders in your home.
See now like a headless Chicken you are running from Kargil to Covid.......then any wonder you get banned for posting out of topic and context......PDF should certainly have an age limit on who can join the forum.

See now like a headless Chicken you are running from Kargil to Covid.......then any wonder you get banned for posting out of topic and context......PDF should certainly have an age limit on who can join the forum.
i replied you word by word... but im the headless chicken. LOL

your main mistake is thread title itself is wrong.. this is not Indian special forces but state special forces

and COVID vaccine is a genuine advice, i care for everyone. "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" is what we follow. (Google it)

we all knew how much you care about your soldiers...

at least learn to accept the dead bodies of your own soldiers. not all soldiers are papa johns... many are brave once also. not sitting in foreign country and showing bravery on keyboard :lol: :lol:
seriously you creatures are way too funny and i love the way you react on every small thing, so delicate :lol: :lol:

and yes, you need to read my old posts to see the best shots.... to give best shots you need to bowl best ...

and its not about punching bags, but not able to answer in the right way. and always looking for face saving exit.

i see your threads and posts, but poor oh poor even after so much of keyboard efforts your government still agrees to ceasefire... why dont you stop them from firing on your enemies? :lol: is it because you are not in pakistan?

perhaps this is the reason you left pakistan?

ohh wait, did i said too much for your strength and a ban is coming? :lol:

and before i forget, do take "Indian" manufactured COVID vaccine... it wont be free but still you take it and give it to all the elders in your home.

When is your hindu indian army going to reveal its real casualties ?

Come one now... Don't run away.

When is your army going to reveal the casualties ?
It's difficult for them to disclose them since they are transported like they are all Dalits.

1615149665317.png

Rubbish truck' used to transport dead Indian police

Attachments

• 1615149587601.png
    1615149587601.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom