What's new

Pressure Bomb Kills Three, Injures At Least Three Of Jharkhand Special Forces At The Naxal-Affected Area

Pressure bomb?? Nice way to test new weapon

India will soon taste its own medicine. Naxal and maoist movements with become stronger, sikh militants will also appear. Indians as usual are morons, trying to create problems in balochistan, forgets the fact that militancy is even harder to control in a larger sized country with so much diverse cracks.

Pakistan should openly support freedom of seven states. I hope coward leadership of pakistan will say something on this matter. It's time for freedom people. India should be broken into thousand pieces and I strongly believe in freedom. Freedom for Indian Punjab, seven states. Seven states will be annexed by china soon. Seven states people love China. Hindi chini Bhai Bhai hahaha.

Nicely altered title. They are police officers and not any of the Army SF.
I thought a little break usually makes people focus better.....

Jharkhand Special Forces
Don't be so happy on Soldiers death.

Take care for your own home. 2 Killed today only.
We do indeed take care of them, sort your own house first that are taking own lives through desperation.

Last edited:
I thought a little break usually makes people focus better.....

Jharkhand Special Forces
Serial click baiters never learned when their threads get edited time and time again, did they? You wrote Indian Special Forces, if you didn't know, they are Para SF, MARCOS, NSG, SPG, SFF, Garud Commandoes. and Jharkhand Special Forces are a Jharkhand State Police force. Although your content had the correct title, your thread looked like any of the SF engaged Naxals, which don't happen.

Serial click baiters never learned when their threads get edited time and time again, did they? You wrote Indian Special Forces, if you didn't know, they are Para SF, MARCOS, NSG, SPG, SFF, Garud Commandoes. and Jharkhand Special Forces are a Jharkhand State Police force. Although your content had the correct title, your thread looked like any of the SF engaged Naxals, which don't happen.
Worse is those repeated turned pink never stop being nit picks.

Tell me is Jharkhand on Mars......all it said was Jharkhand special forces without any mention of police.
You lost three men in line of duty but all you are concerned about is their status.....what next....they were Dalits and not Brahmins. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom