What's new

President Trump

Yeah the whole US elections were decided on pretext of friendship with India and hatred for Pakistan. I remember he has promised to boycott SAARC just for Modi............. :D

Bhartiay kitnay bary luul hain yeh ajj pata chala .............:D
It is the respons to obama and democratic Party of the Indian peoples.

it contradicts your earlier commet. Good luck in fighting Islamic terrorism but any plan to counter hindu terrorists who were involved in Gujrat genocide and Samjhota?

Gujarat genocide was not terrorism it was riots (I hope you understand the difference), triggered because Muslims burned a train full of Hindu pilgrimages. Also do you see Hindu terrorist quoting Gita and carrying out acts of violence or establishing Caliphates beheading people, riding buses over people, bombing trains and trams, saying my religion teaches me all this, well I don't and until that happens I don't think we need to fight an imaginary Hindu terrorist who only exist in the eyes of Muslim apologists of terrorism

He came to india, he praised Modi and he praised indian community in US, what you have to expect, also have to kiss indians ?

Obama in his 8 years ...... didn't even visit Pakistan once............... so what new Trump would bring? I think you don't expect him to bomb Pakistan? Or do you?

And about kissing Indians ............ well :D

Well after everything you will find yourself back to this video

Welcome to the brave new world with an increasingly isolationist USA and a true multipolar world...

As for the folks hanging on the USA, get ready to be on your own. No more free lunches...
Indeed!

How much money does the U.S. give to Turkey?
According to our research engine:
The U.S. Government gave a total of $25,234,639 to Turkey in 2012:

The aid was broken down in the following manner:
Economic
  • Department of Defense Security Assistance: $1,324,000
  • Development Assistance: $133,731
  • Migration and Refugee Assistance: $15,671,682
  • Nonproliferation, Anti-Terrorism, Demining and Related: $1,255,826
  • Other Active Grant Programs: $2,552,975
  • Other State Assistance: $559,000
  • Other USAID Assistance: $-713,675
  • Other USDA Assistance: $4,000
Military
  • Military Assistance, Total: $4,447,100

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/180/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Turkey

Where does US military aid go?
2010 aid: $5,116,000
As % of 2010 aid: 0.04%
Total Aid 1946-2010: $40,567,031,520
Percent of 1946-2010 aid: 6.11%
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/multimedia/military-spending/

WO-AW916_NATOSP_9U_20150622175709.jpg

With apologies for the pelling of ' Recomended' [sic]

6e96c0d2-42ae-457b-90fb-c5c54489ff3f

Ok, so the non-us NATO line is flatter than that of the total NATO, suggesting non-US member spend less than the US. On the other hand, the non-US portion is much more stable over time, even after the 1990s collapse of the Soviet Union. US spending is more erratic. See the big white spots under the line: that's US spending dropping sharply, first after Vietnam then after the Soviet Union collapse. It goes up drastically in the mid-1960s, during the Reagan years, and after 9/11. Which suggest to me periods in which the US persued its own course in a military sense.

Last edited:
American prove they like to see woman as sex simble **** star only not in top position. Whatever west taks about equal rights to woman they themselves not prepare. We the people of India Pakistan Bangladesh Sri Lanka have made woman several times pure head odd govt but still hearing sermon to given right to woman.

Yes how correct American has devalued women to just being a baby making factory.
  • Confined them to their homes,
  • Chop off their ears for not making "gol rotis",
  • Throw acid at their faces for refusing marriage,
  • Organize gang rapes because they helped,
  • Need to provide accusations to reasons for divorce,
  • Property of their husbands,
  • lose father's inheritance upon marriage
My god.

And American people are full of shyt... thats the crux of this whole thing...

He failed to get into Wharton on his initial attempt as he failed his SATS he subsequently managed to get in the easy way by transferring from Fordham and his oldman putting in a word for him.Kudos

You don't fail your SATs...

He may be good for america but not for muslims.

Muslims aren't good for Muslims.

The perverted bitch on heat has been defeated in spite of all the Zionist media support and canvassing by Bush and Clinton families. She had killed Shaheed Muammar Qaddafi. In fact she has massacred far more Muslims than the Butcher of Gujarat. Trump is a rascal but so far hasn't killed Muslims.

Nice, america will finally be kicked out of Asia!
Have you replaced your WW2 era ex-US navy ships already?
Datu Kalantiaw class (1 ship)
Rizal class (2 ships)
Miguel Malvar class (6 ships)
All but 6 of your large surface combattant ships... and these other 6 are 3 ex-US (1960s) and 3 ex-UK (1980s)

LST-1/542 class (2 ships)
Design 381 class (1 ship)

What combat aircraft you have are mostly US made. Most of your artillery is US made. Most of your armored vehicles are either US or UK origin.

Just think about that.

The perverted bitch on heat has been defeated in spite of all the Zionist media support and canvassing by Bush and Clinton families. She had killed Shaheed Muammar Qaddafi. In fact she has massacred far more Muslims than the Butcher of Gujarat. Trump is a rascal but so far hasn't killed Muslims.

You will see that change right quickly come January.

Gujarat genocide was not terrorism it was riots (I hope you understand the difference), triggered because Muslims burned a train full of Hindu pilgrimages. Also do you see Hindu terrorist quoting Gita and carrying out acts of violence or establishing Caliphates beheading people, riding buses over people, bombing trains and trams, saying my religion teaches me all this, well I don't and until that happens I don't think we need to fight an imaginary Hindu terrorist who only exist in the eyes of Muslim apologists of terrorism

well RSS and dozens of sena's [armies] named after hindu bhagwan does quote whatever their cult leaders taught them in shakhas, they beheaded, burned Muslims alive in Gujrat, what prompt them to attack samjhota and kill innocent? What let them to attack Muslim instead of launching FIR against Muslim mob who allegedly attacked hindu train? what is RSS? Arent they want Bharat to be a Hindu rashra aka Hindu state?

well RSS and dozens of sena's [armies] named after hindu bhagwan does quote whatever their cult leaders taught them in shakhas, they beheaded, burned Muslims alive in Gujrat, what prompt them to attack samjhota and kill innocent? What let them to attack Muslim instead of launching FIR against Muslim mob who allegedly attacked hindu train? what is RSS? Arent they want Bharat to be a Hindu rashra aka Hindu state?

I believe we both can go on and on but the thread is about president Trump, there US has a very real threat from radicalized Islamist both home grown and foreign. They have been attacked in the past too. Clinton/Obama were even shy to use the term Islamic terrorism Trump maybe had blown it a bit out of proportion but the threat is very real and Americans believed that it's better to be safe than sorry. But as stated earlier threat and problem of Islamic terrorism is a very small portion of issue both in India and US. In India the primary issue was governance and in US it was about reclaiming their lost glory and way or life

Trump victory signifies we are in an interesting era with a lot of radical nationalist leaders worldwide like India, China, Japan, Philippines, Turkey, Russia etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom