What's new

President Musharraf's Interview on Disputes

moha199

Reaction score
This is the most recent Interview, i believe is given by President Musharraf.
:pakistan::police:

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
What a idiot 13parts tht Indian guy made of it....he should get a fast broadband

hahah No bro but that interviewer is so funny man. i had to watch every part like twice since i couldn't Pay attention to President's talk since this Joker acts wierd . Did you see his hand after every question he poses and his hands stay at the same place. I felt like slaping this guy left to right on his acting which is so funny hahaha

^^Hon. P. Musharraf is much more important for this world than jokers of ruling party and their friendly opposition.
Have you ever wondered why all those news channels never thought to interview present P.M. or any member of Sharif family!

Musharraf is quite popular with the Indian Media, enjoying the favorable attention.

^^ Because they remember him as the architect of Kargil. Now since he has resigned from his elected position due to the protest statged by RAW and aitizaz party, they think they can grill him.
BTW.. If you search the internet you will find that Musharraf presented him openly for any debate locally and internationaly. He is and will remain perhaps the most interviewed leader of Pakistan.

^^ Because they remember him as the architect of Kargil. Now since he has resigned from his elected position due to the protest statged by RAW and aitizaz party, they think they can grill him.
BTW.. If you search the internet you will find that Musharraf presented him openly for any debate locally and internationaly. He is and will remain perhaps the most interviewed leader of Pakistan.

The second reason is more important than the first. Musharraf is ready to take on any sort of interviewer and rarely goes into innuendo or conspiracy theories. He is extremely pragmatic in his positions.

No one really wants to talk to the "chief planner of Kargil", they really want to hear from someone who can state Pakistan's position clearly and succinctly. I am sure Zardari would be equally popular if he started allowing interviews.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom