What's new

President Erdoğan calls on Muslims to unite

Erdogan have spoke and a lot of stupids making a drama. So what if the muslims world have to unite? Stop fighting each other is the message.

Exactly and the bold is the reason why some are so scared of Muslim unity.

Yeap, Islamic countries should unite. Since we are a secular country, we should stay outside of it.
oh bhai...not muslim countries should unite...muslims should unite...forget your countries...what have they done for the poor and meek, what have they done about your dignity, bhohot hogaya he ye mulkon ka panga.

I thought I was the only one who noticed how the thought of Muslim unity makes a bunch of people wet themselves.
It is ridiculous how they jump at the mention of the word Ummah...

oh bhai...not muslim countries should unite...muslims should unite...forget your countries...what have they done for the poor and meek, what have they done about your dignity, bhohot hogaya he ye mulkon ka panga.

Which muslims should Turks unite with ??? Do you know about how Ottoman Empire ceased to exist ?
Hope, our leaders won't chase an empty concept like Ummah.

After this point, i would trust to no-one but to my blood.

Which muslims should Turks unite with ??? Do you know about how Ottoman Empire ceased to exist ?
Hope, our leaders won't chase an empty concept like Ummah.

After this point, i would trust to no-one but to my blood.
What do you mean which Muslims must the Turks unite with ? All of us of course. Black, White, Arab, Kurd, Punjabi, Zulu...
The Ottoman empire ceased to exist due to a variety of factors: economic, industrial, political, social etc. Whole books have been written on the topic...to say one single factor was the reason for the demise of the Ottomans is to have a simplistic view of their history.
Ummah is an empty concept ? Then human rights, brotherhood, co-operation, love, sacrifice and patriotism are also empty concepts.

Back
Top Bottom