Fatima Jinnah was Madar-e-Millat
Liaquat Ali Khan was Shaheed-e-Millat
Benazir Bhutto was Dukhtar-e-Millat
Yousuf Raza Gillani is aatay ki qillat
AurAsif Ali Zardari . . . . .
Zillat hi Zillat

please yar now he is head of state:what:

President Zardari leaves for Dubai
KARACHI, Sept 12 (APP): President Asif Ali Zardari left here for Dubai on a private visit. According to official sources here, the President travelled by a regular flight of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA).

why dubai ?can some one answer

The only reason I can see is he has fear of being bugged, thats why all the opposition parties used o meet abroad.

Phirtah tha mein awaara..
Yeh kaya say kaya ho gaya…
Zandagi yoon eik pal mein saali
Yoon paltt gayee hamaree
Jhhot hai tau mujh ko na bataa……

I think its a beautiful tune and some how its lyrics remind me of our new President...:enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Abroad, where they can have input from persons who represent entities not acceptable as political representatives in Pakistan.

Both Mr. Zardari and Mr. Sharif are where they are as a result of a conspiracy - mr. Zardari is elected to no office inside the PPP and the Mr. Sharaif is not elected to any office in side is faction of ML.

Mr. Musharraf was unacceptable because of procedural issues - messrs Zardari and Sharif are acceptable for procedural issues however; whereas Mr. Musharraf was best for Pakistan, both Mr. zardari and Mr. Sharif are best for themselves.

You will notice that Mr.Imran Khan who use to appear so regularly in BBC broadcasts eventhough he ran a one man party as a representative of democracy is not heard from as often - after all his job is done.

No question in the democractic media about how it is that reserves went from 16 Billion to 4 Billion -

Smell like conspiracy, it is a conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom