What's new

President Arif Alvi about Musharraf's treason trial

Talking about our society I have seen it from very close, if your not like them than you can’t fit in..
Everyone will bypass you , ignore you , rip you off, back bites and racist slurs.
Honestly speaking the truth is that our people(Pakistan) don’t stand by the truth (Sara am).
I am married to my society since 2005 big difference between western life and back home.
I wish I didn’t get married there now.
Don’t get me wrong I am still a well wisher for my Pakistan.

The hate you have for the society cannot be a result of just 7 years of experience.

He fights four wars for the country; He didn't sell or break our country. Yes, his policy was different because America wanted different types of war in the region that already experimented with Syria, Libya, Iraq. The treason case is out of the question. We're more interested in people who looted billions of rupees of our money! The ones who put us in the position we are in today. First, the Panama Papers uncovered the corruption and money laundering of our ruling elite. Now the revelations of Broadsheet have once again exposed the massive corruption and money laundering of our ruling elite. These elites cannot hide behind the "revenge" card on these global revelations. IK

The judge who hates oliver cormwell is dead.
judge maybe dead. what about justice? Is it dead too?
Talking about our society I have seen it from very close, if your not like them than you can’t fit in..
Everyone will bypass you , ignore you , rip you off, back bites and racist slurs.
Honestly speaking the truth is that our people(Pakistan) don’t stand by the truth (Sara am).
I am married to my society since 2005 big difference between western life and back home.
I wish I didn’t get married there now.
Don’t get me wrong I am still a well wisher for my Pakistan.
married life is challenging no matter what. we must give them the respect for being the way they are and not wish them to fulfil our understanding.

we cannot join others when they say its cultural wars.
He fights four wars for the country; He didn't sell or break our country. Yes, his policy was different because America wanted different types of war in the region that already experimented with Syria, Libya, Iraq. The treason case is out of the question. We're more interested in people who looted billions of rupees of our money! The ones who put us in the position we are in today. First, the Panama Papers uncovered the corruption and money laundering of our ruling elite. Now the revelations of Broadsheet have once again exposed the massive corruption and money laundering of our ruling elite. These elites cannot hide behind the "revenge" card on these global revelations. IK

The dictator not only gave them an NRO, a death sentence in any socioeconomic war. He sabotaged Pakistan's strategic assets.

You can say that Pakistanis refuse to call powerful elite as traitor due to own personal safety

judge maybe dead. what about justice? Is it dead too?

married life is challenging no matter what. we must give them the respect for being the way they are and not wish them to fulfil our understanding.

we cannot join others when they say its cultural wars.

The dictator not only gave them an NRO, a death sentence in any socioeconomic war. He sabotaged Pakistan's strategic assets.

You can say that Pakistanis refuse to call powerful elite as traitor due to own personal safety
His brand of fake justice died with him.....

His brand of fake justice died with him.....

Why can't you simply say that we cannot hold our past leaders accountable? Its too embarrassing and we too loyal.

Why the facade?

Why can't you simply say that we cannot hold our past leaders accountable? Its too embarrassing and we too loyal.

Why the facade?
Who says we cannot hold our leaders accountable, we hung Bhutto, didnt we?, why the denial...

Who says we cannot hold our leaders accountable, we hung Bhutto, didnt we?, why the denial...
40 years ago.

Even that has been officially declared as judicial murder.

40 years ago.

Even that has been officially declared as judicial murder.
Things officially declared are seldom true....

In case of Musharaf there is nothing to account, the man was a patriot who rid of traitors like Bugti and defended Pakistan at every turn.

Talking of accountability, holding Nawaz accountable is a breath of fresh air, as stated before, why the denial?

In case of Musharaf there is nothing to account, the man was a patriot who rid of traitors like Bugti and defended Pakistan at every turn.

Talking of accountability, holding Nawaz accountable is a breath of fresh air, as stated before, why the denial?
How is sending Nawaz to UK equivalent to accountability?

Mushraff is declared traitor by the courts. This government was chief prosecutor against Mushraff and then when courts delivered the verdict, they found him to be too powerful.

Who would investigate government producing fake medical reports to send him to UK?

Where is the corruption money recovered? Which project has been launched by that money and how does that amount to justice if the money never returned to the rightful owners.

Musharaf was not a traitor...
If we apply high treason as defined by Article 6, he was without a shadow of a doubt -- a traitor, and had committed high treason on several counts.

I want you held accountable for literally spamming this forum with your BS

Who is going to take action against you?

Forum rules apply to me as much as they apply to you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom