What's new

Pres. Obama vs Gov. Romney Final Debate

Obama completely dominated Romney in the final debate regarding foreign policies as well as education and schooling. However it seems Romney is more determined on solving the economic crisis, but wants to increase the military budget.

Obama has the edge as he is in the administration and get daily briefs on intelligence from all around the world, so he articulated very well in this regard. I feel Romney kept his cool unlike Obama who was aggressive. The public do care about overall personality and they way leaders behave towards each-other. In this area Romney has been very good.
But i have a feeling; Obama will get re-elected.

Obama is a Harvard Lawyer. :lol: He could run circles around Romney in a debate, though that doesn't necessarily mean he will be a better leader.

I think Romney was Stronger , More clear about Foreign policy .

Obama attacked him on his business issues

Romney very sharply slammed him
"Attacking me is not agenda , It not going produce jobs for Americans" :p:lol:

Where after this spar answer , Obama looked nervous in whole debate. I though At certain points Obama was struggling to answer.

even audience laughed at sharp joke of Romney.

I think Romney was Stronger

Most people are saying Obama won, but I also think Romney won simply because he exceeded expectations.

Romney very sharply slammed him
"Attacking me is not agenda , It not going produce jobs for Americans" :p:lol:

Where after this spar answer , Obama looked nervous in whole debate. I though At certain points Obama was struggling to answer.

I also agree Obama looked subdued towards the end.

Because of the football game happening at the same time, it was expected that the audience would have fewer men, thus a higher percentage of women. It is well known that female voters are more turned off by personal attacks, which is why both candidates were less combative in this debate, but Obama slipped a couple of times and Romney took advantage to deliver his pre-planned remark.

Obama has the edge as he is in the administration and get daily briefs on intelligence from all around the world, so he articulated very well in this regard. I feel Romney kept his cool unlike Obama who was aggressive. The public do care about overall personality and they way leaders behave towards each-other. In this area Romney has been very good.
But i have a feeling; Obama will get re-elected.

Romney gets intelligence briefs too. But there is a certain limit to what he gets. Some specific topics aren't discussed with him. He also gets the US Secret Service protection, similar to the president. He is to be the President if he wins so after a certain point, certain protocols are given to the candidates or to be the president elect

Well it depends on his social and financial business he might be voting for Romney, I'll be voting for the guy who dealing with my business. (mostly)

Well it depends on his social and financial business he might be voting for Romney, I'll be voting for the guy who dealing with my business. (mostly)
Does not matter if anyone is a businessman or not. The old saying "The business of America is business" applies. The only way for any country to grow and prosper is business and everyone, from labor to management, employees to entrepreuners, has a PERSONAL interest in it.

Romney is Very excited and interested in pakistan it seems!

On the topic of the debate that is foreign policy Obama won hands down, but this election is about economy. Obama looked more like a CinC as compared to Romney. This debate won't hurt Obama that's for sure. Also it was surprising to me that Romney didn't talk about Libya at all. That would have been his strong point.

Ryan brought it up in VP debate with Biden.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom