What's new

Prepare for war

Well we agree to disagree then! i disagree about your country claim which is stupid, illogical, and old not for 21st century standards of International law and explains about Chinese Imperialistic ambitions and your country think its in the right about its claims.

Good for you sir i wish i had you patients and understand but you know. Thanks for being the voice of reason

Sir i was quoting a vet from the Korean war again they started the slurs i just played their game again am sorry but the Chinese side should stop it first then we would stop but knowing them they wont its in their nature to start doing evil its what they do best

You need to learn more about history badly. Not how to blame My country, But your master is good at blaming us. Anyway, Goodluck for all of us . And you people have 0% chance to win.

In other words, USA is just a PAPER TIGER ?

:blink:

Where did I say the USA is a paper tiger? Do you have comprehension problems or something?

Only a fool would go directly head-to-head against the USN. Yes, this even applies to the PLA.

End of story.

...if Philippine tries the war, I don't think they will do, they will be crushed by china. No matter how uncle sam will help them, It will never come straight forward against China. Let the dispute be solved peacefully...

WAR IS HELL

R.I.P Fass..

03089_393888.jpg

Really blame America for something you people started you try to take a whole sea you jackass!! America has nothing to do with this we are defending our rights and territory your trying to take hell you been doing it to us to every nation around the area and your blaming America? you people are really stupid brainwash F***up people then and for your information we are a free independent people we are slaves to no one you people are just arrogant people who needs an @$$kicking and always the same reason and blaming what up with that? and other thing if you so tuft i dare you scum to attack my country and Taiwan and the others i mean your powerful right? Or is it empty words as usual you people are really scum warmonger lunitics who steal and push people weaker than you your end will come if you keep doing that 0% chance of wining my @$$ if you people feel that way attack us o by the way were still waiting for that nuke? or again empty words from an arrogant scum bag of a people mainlanders always full of crap and nothing more.

Really? this your big comeback? boy you need to shut up then! you think we would fall because of your stupid economic attack hello you arrogant scumbags we have others to sell them with and second of all we have others willing to come her and tour paradise on earth so who the hell are you people again? Nothing just arrogant scum and nothing more to hell with racist jack@$$ hell you people mess up our economy with your fake poorly made imitations and we're evil? Jesus you arrogant scum all you people do is blame others for your own evil doings.

OK, u are free independent people and u are slaves to no one ..............But i think US is now your master as everything PH listen to US

Using force in South China Sea very risky for China: expert

20120512002611.jpg

Singapore, May 12 (CNA) China and the Philippines should restrain themselves to prevent tensions over their recent South China Sea dispute from escalating beyond a war of words, a Singaporean expert on the issue said Saturday.

Lee Lai To, a senior lecturer with Nanyang Technological University's School of Humanities and Social Sciences, said no parties would gain anything if a military conflict were to break out over a disputed reef in the South China Sea.

The two countries have firmly declared their claims to the disputed Scarborough Shoal, known in Mandarin Chinese as Huangyan Island, after a standoff between vessels of the two countries near the reef in early April.

An anti-China rally attended by hundreds of Filipinos was held in front of the Chinese consulate in Makati in Metro Manila Friday.

Lee said that if China were to take military action, it would destroy the image of its peaceful rise that it has been promoting in recent years, especially because it is much stronger militarily than the Philippines.

It may also give the United States an excuse to get involved in South China Sea disputes, Lee added.

Meanwhile, with the Asian and even the global economy and trade dependent to some extent on China, the Philippines' provocations have led to a suspension of Chinese tour groups to the Southeast Asian country and its fruit exports to China facing more stringent inspections.

While the two countries continue to handle the dispute through diplomatic channels rather than military means, Lee said similar events could continue to trouble the region since the territorial dispute is unlikely to be solved in the near future.

(By Tang Pei-chun and Kay Liu)

^I wouldn't dispute that article. It's pretty spot on.

I like Philippine banana also......and Philippine maid. :victory:

I have tasted neither...........but by mentioning Philippine BANANA first, i think you liked it more................are you a GAY???????.............

Wow very civilized of you man is this other Korean war? Jesus christ this your big threat go for it if you think the world would not care! or Just like the Korean war will just kill more chinks just like a vet once said to me (Korean War vet) those chinese communist are the worse stupid son of bitches i had every fought no tactics no proper arms no nothing just bodies and they kill everything just monsters those people are.

So go for it nukes tanks every military arsenal you got but the truth is you people are stupid arrogant Nazis and just like the Nazis the world will take you down to hell we people will be willing to be Poland for that in the end it will end your imperialist country.
LOL Poland lost 25% of its population during WW2. Pinoys will lose even more population caught in a massive war between China and USA! Target Philippines cities with our nuclear cruise missiles and the South China Sea dispute will be peacefully resolved.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom