What's new

Prepare for war

It is a good opportunity for China to have a chance to test out the 'carrier killer" if the USA intervenes with a Carrier.

Wow very civilized of you man is this other Korean war? Jesus christ this your big threat go for it if you think the world would not care! or Just like the Korean war will just kill more chinks just like a vet once said to me (Korean War vet) those chinese communist are the worse stupid son of bitches i had every fought no tactics no proper arms no nothing just bodies and they kill everything just monsters those people are.

So go for it nukes tanks every military arsenal you got but the truth is you people are stupid arrogant Nazis and just like the Nazis the world will take you down to hell we people will be willing to be Poland for that in the end it will end your imperialist country.

^^^Indian education at it's best. I never knew that a country is referred to as with a "him"

Yes the better education in English language is needed. Guess who ??? :D :D :D

Hint that him was intended to "you" unless you want to claim that you are "her" and not "him" ,Mr. Haffizzz :D

And i like you to burn in hell for saying that not all Filipinos are maids dumb@$$ or is that All what Chinese propaganda Say about your neighbors? As expected from arrogant chinks like yourselves and other thing Mr. scumbag we are not only exporting bananas we have coconuts and electronics too well you wouldn't know any of that because your a racist scum Nazi type @$$hole just like Majority of the scum bags in the Mainland ya any of you guys wounder why many people hate guys so much?

Only idiots can't see that as form of stupidity i wander is it a lack of information or simply the government of your country made you people dumb and arrogant.

A paper tiger really after so much of aid they gave so ungrateful?

OK, i like coconuts and bananas and not all Filipinos are maids . But i like them.

Wow very civilized of you man is this other Korean war? Jesus christ this your big threat go for it if you think the world would not care! or Just like the Korean war will just kill more chinks just like a vet once said to me (Korean War vet) those chinese communist are the worse stupid son of bitches i had every fought no tactics no proper arms no nothing just bodies and they kill everything just monsters those people are.

So go for it nukes tanks every military arsenal you got but the truth is you people are stupid arrogant Nazis and just like the Nazis the world will take you down to hell we people will be willing to be Poland for that in the end it will end your imperialist country.

See highlighted words above.

Now people are using RACIST SLUR to.....sigh

Read some history.
Big power don't fight between themself directly :D not even china :D let alone USA and Russia

It is another way of saying what I've said. I don't need to study history again.

Yes the better education in English language is needed. Guess who ??? :D :D :D

Hint that him was intended to "you" unless you want to claim that you are "her" and not "him" Mr. Haffizzz :D

^^^Wow another example of how good Indian Education is !

Read careful below to the original message below :

it's mistake made by uncle SAM himself. You can't blame him for that :D

The Filipinos are so confident that they will win the war with China since USA is on their side.

Wow what did the chinese gave you to support them like this?

anyway the old bat didn't say that because he believe in American aid (he wants the mutual defense treaty to be terminated) when the monsters come in force he said that knowing the Americans are in the cross roads should they help us or we end up like South Vietnam (which i don't give a damn which they choice because in the end its there lost not just us) Anyway he simply mean we should be ready for the monsters build up our forces and equipment noting wrong with that any country has the right to do that so what's your problem then?

The Mutual defense treaty states any attack on both country's ships/plane/land base/ports airports etc is an attack on both countries. So if the uncivilized monster attack a Philippine Navy ship/Cost Guard ship/fishing ship and other civilian ship planes etc is an attack on the USA.

But again that's up to the Americans but they said they will not said with anybody but they stand with the MDT so yes attack us then the 7th fleet will burn Chinese Monster @$$ if they attack the Philippine ship and the mainland etc.
So you uncivilized monsters go for it if you think American would never come? See what happens if you land here just kick your behinds just like the Korean war remember the battle of Yultong bridge and Erie Hill. Just a reminder or is it no allowed in chinastand i mean it was very humiliating how a small band of Filipino Solders kick your forces back to hell hole you came from well they got casualties but still pretty good damn battle that save the UN forces :guns::china::sick:

Hey everyone lets just stick to the topic and not bring India and Pakistan into this.
Its between China and Philippines talk about them
(I was so so close to swear but I wont):D

His English is very good. That 's all i can say. But I disagree with him.

His English is very good. That 's all i can say. But I disagree with him.

Well we agree to disagree then! i disagree about your country claim which is stupid, illogical, and old not for 21st century standards of International law and explains about Chinese Imperialistic ambitions and your country think its in the right about its claims.

Hey everyone lets just stick to the topic and not bring India and Pakistan into this.
Its between China and Philippines talk about them
(I was so so close to swear but I wont):D

Good for you sir i wish i had you patients and understand but you know. Thanks for being the voice of reason

See highlighted words above.

Now people are using RACIST SLUR to.....sigh

Sir i was quoting a vet from the Korean war again they started the slurs i just played their game again am sorry but the Chinese side should stop it first then we would stop but knowing them they wont its in their nature to start doing evil its what they do best

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom