What's new

Predicted and more prediction

I needed to ask a very important question!
@isro2222 what are your thoughts on Iluminati and other such oragnizations

Last edited by a moderator:
I needed to ask a very important question!
@isro2222 what are your thoughts on Iluminati and other such oragnizations
oh god .......... tera dimaagh khrab hai ... Iluminati was a real society !!!

You ignored on purpose what I asked from you. It seems, you don't want to talk about muslim spiritual orders.

And our ISLAMIC GOD has already told us, that If there were more than one GOD, the universe would have destroyed because of the infightings b/w those GODS. The balance in universe is due to the ONE GOD.
How can God be Islamic? God has NO religion. God is a supreme power. There are billions of civilization in the Universe. And Islam is a religion of planet Earth. You don't expect Islam to be flourishing on a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy, do you?

So don't say 'Islamic' God! Expand your constricted horizon and learn to see beyond your nose. There's a huge universe out there - trillions of galaxies each having billions of starts, many with solar systems like our own that could harbor intelligent life (Unlike our world where intelligence seems to be hard to find!)

I need some predictions, oh z great oracle. Will I get laid tonight... please say yes.... pretty please.....
I think it's time you get abducted by those aliens and screwed till kingdom come on board their FTL space ships!!! Sex in zero gravity could be fun, what? :woot:
xfile.gif
:lol:

How can God be Islamic? God has NO religion. God is a supreme power. There are billions of civilization in the Universe. And Islam is a religion of planet Earth. You don't expect Islam to be flourishing on a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy, do you?

So don't say 'Islamic' God! Expand your constricted horizon and learn to see beyond your nose. There's a huge universe out there - trillions of galaxies each having billions of starts, many with solar systems like our own that could harbor intelligent life (Unlike our world where intelligence seems to be hard to find!)

There is no GOD but one GOD. No other entity share his any role what so ever. Do other religions share this view?

You ignored on purpose what I asked from you. It seems, you don't want to talk about muslim spiritual orders.

And our ISLAMIC GOD has already told us, that If there were more than one GOD, the universe would have destroyed because of the infightings b/w those GODS. The balance in universe is due to the ONE GOD.

Once again I invite you to expand your horizon of knowledge and ask your mentor about muslim spiritual orders, Or read about them in books.

And also about Djinns who can take any life form

The muslim saints who belonged to such orders were/are more stronger than you and your mentors and such powers are bestowed upon on them due to create a balance in world.

So Rise of Islam in Sub continent was due to such muslims saints and the spiritual orders that arose from Indian subcontinent!

What about the very colorful sex lives of so many very ancient Sufis who are regarded as saints by gullible masses????

Can anybody enlighten us on whose side the Djinns are in the Syrian conflict????

What about the very colorful sex lives of so many very ancient Sufis who are regarded as saints by gullible masses????

Can anybody enlighten us on whose side the Djinns are in the Syrian conflict????

Which saints do enlighten us

@Truth Finder future of india is mix of everything.... I will talk about the threat part.... Natural disaster will bring hell in india from next year to 2016.... Let me remind you and all that i have said lord shiva energy enterd himalayan region. Just after that 9000 to 15,000 indian died in that region due to cloud burst and food on 16th june. The temple was not damage due to miracle by lord shiva. You know why? Lord shiva didnt wanted temple to get damage.... So he brought down huge rock from mountain that stopped few meter away from temple. I warned humans not to go there but none believed.... My next prediction is huge earthquake will rock india and floods will kill millions. Also there is possiblity of war. Future is not good.... Population increasing and its time God to decent from heaven into earth. Prepare your self. Natural disaster are around the corner. Recite mahamrityunjaya mantra. Remember Lord brahma created universe and all the pyramids on earth. Lord vishnu created life and protected it. He later sent his incarnations like lord krishna, lord Christ, lord rama, lord buddha etc etc. While lord shiva is a destroyer and rebirth symbol. Get ready for something not good....
here how lord shiva protected temple. Everyone thought temple is goner.... But when people reached there they saw temple intact and even my lord shiva's nandi the bull intact. Everyones jaws were wide open in shock. It was protected by lord shiva. He a symbol of destroyer. Many people around temple were bad karmic and use to eat meat and drink alcohol and smoke. Hotels around it made hotels honeymoon spot. Lord shiva was angry.
Kedarnath temple not damaged despite floods - TV9 - YouTube
@Alpha1 they are real and exist. The bad energy group rules america. Tall greys the head of it.... I gave details about them previous years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom