What's new

Predicted and more prediction

@isro2222 what a bunch of bullshit and the funniest line of whos whole posting is
( Only one thing can save u all. MAHAMRITYUNJAYA mantra and good karma )Bullets or bombs never care if you are a good person or not ,Its Your Luck or if he Almighty Allah saves You, Else No change

Dude stop wasting every ones time :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I predicted america will war syria and iran by 2014.... However i didn't know america will go ahead by late 2013. It seems they will. Although i still believe 2014 as its tears year. Its 7 in numerology. On 25th 2004 tsunami came and within a week 2005 came. Again 2005 is 7 in numerology.... lord ketu rules number 7. Ketu is tail of dragon and head is rahu. Lord vishnu who later took birth as lord krishna, lord Christ, lord rama etc etc cut the head of rahu when rahu tricked and drank divine immortal drink. Rahu after getting beheaded didnt die but his tail died and known as lord ketu. He very powerful and symbol of death. 2005 was ketu year and 2014 will be ketu year. A year of death and tears.... After attack on syria and iran it will be attack on china and pakistan. This all already predicted by pleiadians. America got the most deadly weapon ready. Its LASOR BEAM. this weapon will rule future wars. America already tested it on F-18s and F-22 raptor. This lasor beam blue print given by tall greys as a reward to american goverment. Tall greys symbol u will see on a dollar note. They rule usa.... China is the main target. Syria and iran is just an testing platform. America no longer fears nuclear missiles as the lasor beam shoots missiles, jetfighters within 15seconds after launch. Just 15 seconds. China is the main target and china is heading toward germany and japan route when america targeted them. By the way by 2015 something huge will happen they will bring more death. Only one thing can save u all. MAHAMRITYUNJAYA mantra and good karma.... By the way syria never used chemical weapon on people. However they do using rockets and bombs on civilians. It was america who used chemical weapon. They reason they waited and used now is lasor beam weapon. It got tested and inducted.... This weapon makes sure no missile and jetfighter leave that launching area.... pleiadian predictions never went wrong. Its now syria and iran. Later china and pakistan. China because its a economic threat to usa even when trade is largest between both of them. While pakistan because its a country that dont think much before taking any action. Be it hiding osama bin laden, kargil war, attack in afghanistan and also pakistan military can use nukes on american military base and india. China kept threatning america not to war syria but china can only watch.... Its sad that america wants more blood. Lets pray for people in syria and iran....

Tell more about Pakistan and GCC as Arab members and Pakistani members would be interested to read it :D

@Alpha1 it will be after syrian war. Could be within next 3 to 5 years.... However before war there will be huge natural disaster. That disaster will kill more.... Sun tilted 180degree. It happened due to portal used by superior beings to enter earth from another galaxy dimension. They keep entering your solar system. No one knows what they upto but humanoids wont let them do any mischief.... Do u know allah, christ, krishna, rama etc etc was incarnation of lord vishnu? Recently lord vishnu sended sai baba as a messenger of allah. Before it was christ and before christ lord krishna came and before him lord rama came and so on. Lord vishnu is eternal energy and 1 of 3 gods. His job is to protect life. GOD is 3 alphabet. There are 3 main Gods. There are 3 main worlds like heaven, earth and hell. There are past, present and future. Lord brahma energy created universe. Lord vishnu became protector of life and lord shiva became destroyer of life and it means rebirth. Gods created grey aliens to keep an eye on humans but some aliens got rebel and found out a way to escape gods defence. They want to rule planet earth. Humanoids wont let them.... This greys later created hybrid of human and grey which known as Tall greys or tall whites. They the one rules america and wants blood and negative energy time to time. They want america to rule world as they rule america. They gave lasor beam blue print to america. They hate india but pleiadians rule india.... While zetans rule pakistan and middle east but not totaly. Zetans are agressive greys. They are 3 feet tall and well known for human mutilation and abduction.... Tall greys keeps an eye on zetans. 2015 is a number 8. 8 belongs to planet saturn the lord of karma and natural disasters. 7 and 8 will bring alot death. Sad but true....

@ISRO222: Bro,
I do respect you and is genuinly interested in your views and predictions. But how did you reach the bold part?

i was not trying to insult you, i believe you have certain delusion. It was not intended to laugh at you, you should seek professional help. :angel:

no he does not need professional help.... lets not keep our minds in a box and ridicule anyone who thinks outside of it ..

I predicted america will war syria and iran by 2014.... However i didn't know america will go ahead by late 2013. It seems they will. Although i still believe 2014 as its tears year. Its 7 in numerology. On 25th 2004 tsunami came and within a week 2005 came. Again 2005 is 7 in numerology.... lord ketu rules number 7. Ketu is tail of dragon and head is rahu. Lord vishnu who later took birth as lord krishna, lord Christ, lord rama etc etc cut the head of rahu when rahu tricked and drank divine immortal drink. Rahu after getting beheaded didnt die but his tail died and known as lord ketu. He very powerful and symbol of death. 2005 was ketu year and 2014 will be ketu year. A year of death and tears.... After attack on syria and iran it will be attack on china and pakistan. This all already predicted by pleiadians. America got the most deadly weapon ready. Its LASOR BEAM. this weapon will rule future wars. America already tested it on F-18s and F-22 raptor. This lasor beam blue print given by tall greys as a reward to american goverment. Tall greys symbol u will see on a dollar note. They rule usa.... China is the main target. Syria and iran is just an testing platform. America no longer fears nuclear missiles as the lasor beam shoots missiles, jetfighters within 15seconds after launch. Just 15 seconds. China is the main target and china is heading toward germany and japan route when america targeted them. By the way by 2015 something huge will happen they will bring more death. Only one thing can save u all. MAHAMRITYUNJAYA mantra and good karma.... By the way syria never used chemical weapon on people. However they do using rockets and bombs on civilians. It was america who used chemical weapon. They reason they waited and used now is lasor beam weapon. It got tested and inducted.... This weapon makes sure no missile and jetfighter leave that launching area.... pleiadian predictions never went wrong. Its now syria and iran. Later china and pakistan. China because its a economic threat to usa even when trade is largest between both of them. While pakistan because its a country that dont think much before taking any action. Be it hiding osama bin laden, kargil war, attack in afghanistan and also pakistan military can use nukes on american military base and india. China kept threatning america not to war syria but china can only watch.... Its sad that america wants more blood. Lets pray for people in syria and iran....
being-tired.gif

@isro2222, pllleassse paraphrase your posts! It sucks big time to read them. Why don't you add some paragraphing to make it simpler to read? You shove all the blessed material in one god-almighty paragraph that's as long as the goddamn Nile!

Thanks!

@Mafia there are 3 types of people.... 1 is who follows everything without thinking (idiot ones).... 2nd is who are confused and doesnt know what to believe. And 3rd ones are who knows majority of things.... Kindly do one thing. Write islam holy number 786 (not in english but in islamic language) and stand near mirror. What do u read??? Yes its OM.... kindly do not be idiot by seperating religion. All religion is ONE. u divided it.... There is one God who rules multi billion universe. In that each universe i created 3 GODS. a creator, preserver and destroyer. Our universe rules by 3 main Gods. Lord brahma who been given work to create universe and including your solar system and million other solar system. Lord vishnu was given work to create life and preserve it. So he takes life on earth every few 1000 years as incarnation to protect humans. Be it allah, christ, krishna, rama etc etc. The 3rd most powerful god is lord shiva. He a destroyer and symbol of rebirth. His job is to bring natural disasters so new life can replace parished one. Now i can go into details but i wont. Just do me a favor. Go through every each link and tell me did it open your mind??? It didnt than u are born to eat work and die. Must visit to clear out doubts....
Importance of Number 108
108-Sacred code of the Universe |
Debunking Christianity: Lord Krishna, Human Manifestation of God, 3000 years before Jesus
Krishna and Jesus Christ
Christ-Krishna Connection: Similarities in the Life & Teachings of Christ & Krishna
Vedic roots of Muslim shrine Macca
@Star Wars yes sonia gandhi wont live much as she will get gravely ill soon. I hope u have seen she nearly fainting live on media.... Rahul gandhi is a idiot who will prove disaster for india. Pleiadians already predicted world war 3 in which few powerful presidents will die. However thats later. Before that natural disaster will kill millions world wide and also a threat of zetans war on earth and america knew about it so they built underground base bunkers and also kept multi million plastic coffens ready. u can follow me here for more info htt://www.facebook.com/shiva.bhakt.3
@Mafia there are 3 types of people.... 1 is who follows everything without thinking (idiot ones).... 2nd is who are confused and doesnt know what to believe. And 3rd ones are who knows majority of things.... Kindly do one thing. Write islam holy number 786 (not in english but in islamic language) and stand near mirror. What do u read??? Yes its OM.... kindly do not be idiot by seperating religion. All religion is ONE. u divided it.... There is one God who rules multi billion universe. In that each universe i created 3 GODS. a creator, preserver and destroyer. Our universe rules by 3 main Gods. Lord brahma who been given work to create universe and including your solar system and million other solar system. Lord vishnu was given work to create life and preserve it. So he takes life on earth every few 1000 years as incarnation to protect humans. Be it allah, christ, krishna, rama etc etc. The 3rd most powerful god is lord shiva. He a destroyer and symbol of rebirth. His job is to bring natural disasters so new life can replace parished one. Now i can go into details but i wont. Just do me a favor. Go through every each link and tell me did it open your mind??? It didnt than u are born to eat work and die. Must visit to clear out doubts....
Importance of Number 108
Debunking Christianity: Lord Krishna, Human Manifestation of God, 3000 years before Jesus
Krishna and Jesus Christ
Christ-Krishna Connection: Similarities in the Life & Teachings of Christ & Krishna
@Star Wars yes sonia gandhi wont live much as she will get gravely ill soon. I hope u have seen she nearly fainting live on media.... Rahul gandhi is a idiot who will prove disaster for india. Pleiadians already predicted world war 3 in which few powerful presidents will die. However thats later. Before that natural disaster will kill millions world wide and also a threat of zetans war on earth and america knew about it so they built underground base bunkers and also kept multi million plastic coffens ready. u can follow me here for more info http://www.facebook.com/shiva.bhakt.3

You ignored on purpose what I asked from you. It seems, you don't want to talk about muslim spiritual orders.

And our ISLAMIC GOD has already told us, that If there were more than one GOD, the universe would have destroyed because of the infightings b/w those GODS. The balance in universe is due to the ONE GOD.

Once again I invite you to expand your horizon of knowledge and ask your mentor about muslim spiritual orders, Or read about them in books.

And also about Djinns who can take any life form

The muslim saints who belonged to such orders were/are more stronger than you and your mentors and such powers are bestowed upon on them due to create a balance in world.

So Rise of Islam in Sub continent was due to such muslims saints and the spiritual orders that arose from Indian subcontinent!

Why are the types of troll threads allowed here ? TS needs some spiritual and psychic help himself

Too many questions. Let me answer it one by one....
@SHAHazasweet really??? Than why today muslims suffering? Why our allah not helping muslims??? Allah was same god as all. Like it or dont.... Tell me why islam holy number is 786??? Why 786 turns OM when viewed in mirror? U dont get it.... Planets plans u to be at wrong place wrong time if u done bad karma.... Eating beef, pork, goat, doing bad karma, crime etc etc leads human to be victim of bullet, bombs, disease etc etc. Kindly open your closed mind.... All gods are from 3 gods and those 3 gods are from 1 god....
@OrionHunter am using mobile phone due to my safety.... i work for my team who works for ashtar galactic federation. We are looked after but in past we lost many of our team members.... I never use pc or laptops. Its easy to track. World goverments works for negative beings.... They dont like us as we expose them. Forgive me for not making my post easy to read but am just taking extra caution.
@Mafia i dont believe whats written. I like to research on it. Yes there is one God but that One God created 3 Gods. Its creator, protector and destroyer.... Isnt your earth based on this 3 factors? Read on and try to understand whats written. Time is not same in every galaxy.... If its 365 days on earth than that 365 days is 1 day in another galaxy. Time keeps changing as we go further.... I believe in science and i research on it too. Indian king in 1300 was abducted. He met lord brahma. When he return back on earth he came to knew that its 300years passed by even when he lived just 3 days in heaven. Figure that out. Its wrap drive time traveling to another galaxy dimension known as heaven....
HINDU TRINITY-Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, RUDRAKSHA SHIVA BEADS/RUDRAKSHA SECRETS-SHIVA BEADS/SECRETS OF RUDRAKSHA
@acetophenol sai baba followed allah's path.... All gods are one. Lord christ came in india because he incarnation of lord vishnu like lord krishna, lord rama, lord buddha....
Sai Baba and The Muslim Mind
@[bregs] @RAMPAGE just stay out of this thread if you dont like hearing truth or else i have to report it to @WebMaster
@hinduguy why i need help? For telling truth? Just counter this evidence....
Importance of Number 108
Krishna and Jesus Christ
@Star Wars follow me http://www.facebook.com/shiva.bhakt.3

I need some predictions, oh z great oracle. Will I get laid tonight... please say yes.... pretty please.....

I hope i answered every question in my post #25. Need any answer than let me know it.... By the way also read what scientists have found.... Must visit link (i know many secret mantras that can change your life. Mantra for moksha which salvation, health, wealth, love, connecting to god, opening 3rd eye, kundalini awakening etc etc). However mantras should be used proper way. Let me know if any of you need help. According to it i will give you mantra.... Must visit
The Power and Promise of Sound

Back
Top Bottom