What's new

Pray, what wrong did I do, asks atheist teacher

religion is that part of life which should always remain private. life should be about self relisation. i like france in this aspect. it shouldnt be tolerated in public life.
secular should be like that not ours ( pseudo). i can firmly say those who say they can talk to god or its angels are either lying or having auditory hallucination. all religions are bull$hit in its current form .it make me think God is self praising , egomaniac, my way or highway entity. as marx said religion is opium for mankind.

2 pages and still no counter story posted of the school principal arrested for blasphemy in Pakistan?

.it make me think God is self praising , egomaniac, my way or highway entity. as marx said religion is opium for mankind.

That's why he is a GOD :)

no science no argument can beat this truth the somewhere there is ONE SUPREME GOD. And one realizes HIM when one's all options failed so we turn to HIM.

no science no argument can beat this truth the somewhere there is ONE SUPREME GOD. And one realizes HIM when one's all options failed so we turn to HIM.

What argument do you have to prove that thing exists :what: other than empty words without any solid proof.

As it i said no one is guilty unless proven. so God doesn't exist unless otherwise proven so the burden of proving God exists lies on you. As if He cares. what is happening in the world depends upon the rules in physics.

What argument do you have to prove that thing exists :what: other than empty words without any solid proof.

What arguments do you have to prove that NO GOD exists??

As it i said no one is guilty unless proven. so God doesn't exist unless otherwise proven so the burden of proving God exists lies on you. As if He cares. what is happening in the world depends upon the rules in physics.

:) So are you ready to demolish all the temples in India? Since no GOD exists so these temples are NOT needed ??

The same argument wherein unicorns, mermaids and flying horses don't exist. Unless of course you believe in them too.

:) so you mean we can say that thousands of Indians are as dumb to believe in gods as those who believe in unicorns, mermaids etc etc?????

BTW can you come up with data about number of those who believe in mermaids and those who believe in gods worldwide??

:)

What arguments do you have to prove that NO GOD exists??

:) So are you ready to demolish all the temples in India? Since no GOD exists so these temples are NOT needed ??
I havent been to temples in proly 6-7 years. religion is everything about self realization. other ppl need those temples not I. one should pray from heart, no man made monument is needed. If he omnipresent ( provided He exists ) what is the need for a specific place and specific direction to pray him . Mankind progressed not bcoz some temporal lobe epilepsy patient saw some angel or devil or a man wrota a book but bcoz some one had curious brain. .
religion is regressive. BTW why are you asking me whether temples should be destroyed or not, I am not using them ask ppl who are using Mandir , mosque or church . as i said religion is about self realisation. what is self about reading a book and mugging it up without questioning it .

he is somewhere right

\

Not Somewhere, But India.. He is right in India coz India don't have state religion. Even Atheists have there fare share in society. Prayer is common in all schools, I remember my primary school where we use to pray Mother Saraswati. The Muslim Kids use to sit outside during prayer (Imagine 5-6 year old Muslim kids sitting out while other are participating in prayer). Those kids use to tell me that they want to participate but there family members stop them...

Like those Muslim kids , The school would have given him option to stay out of prayer..

:) so you mean we can say that thousands of Indians are as dumb to believe in gods as those who believe in unicorns, mermaids etc etc?????

BTW can you come up with data about number of those who believe in mermaids and those who believe in gods worldwide??

as if numbers are evrything . back in middle ages 99.9999% believed earth was flat and it in center of the world , until copernicus gave the heliocentric theory.

haha funny thing is ,yes!
self fulfilling delusion is a necessary part of our confidence building psychological mechanism it increases day to day productivity.

Didn't u ask for some good book on a separate thread?
i recommend a very good one ..from my personal bests collection.

This is a cult favorite not meant for tho susceptible to suggestion it may rattle some strong mental cages.

David McRaneys -You Are Not So Smartthis is one of the book u find yourself going back to refresh some choice rebuttals.
(i recommend this if one has not read book like Leviathan etc etc.)

*not for the weak of heart*.

\

Not Somewhere, But India.. He is right in India coz India don't have state religion. Even Atheists have there fare share in society. Prayer is common in all schools, I remember my primary school where we use to pray Mother Saraswati. The Muslim Kids use to sit outside during prayer (Imagine 5-6 year old Muslim kids sitting out while other are participating in prayer). Those kids use to tell me that they want to participate but there family members stop them...

Like those Muslim kids , The school would have given him option to stay out of prayer..

mate ... this is in court and am sure he will get justice....

Back
Top Bottom