What's new

Pray for people in Chair lift in batgram

god sake they cant even air lift i saw on tv. why they are not using a more stable copter like chinook and beter rope with extra belt for passenger lift.

What are you on about?

The AW139 is THE SAR helicopter of choice around the world.

god sake they cant even air lift i saw on tv. why they are not using a more stable copter like chinook and beter rope with extra belt for passenger lift.
It seems there was another cable about 30 feet above the dangling cable car which hindered heli's direct approach.

May Allah protect them all and safely unite them with their loved ones. Ameen

I have a strong feeling this incident will be used……. Rest of the message after successful rescue (InshAllah)

What are you on about?

The AW139 is THE SAR helicopter of choice around the world.
wheres the winch you know the motor that pulls them up it looks they doing it by hand. helicoptor dont look stable looks like too much wind.

wheres the winch you know the motor the pulls them up it looks they doing it by hand. helicoptor dont look stable looks like too much wind.

The PAF AW139 does have a winch and you can see it being used in the video.

So does the Mi-17 and also Bell 412. But the AW139 is the more stable platform.

And yes, on the PAA whatsapp groups, there is mention of wind and inclement weather.

The PAF AW139 does have a winch and you can see it being used in the video.

So does the Mi-17 and also Bell 412. But the AW139 is the more stable platform.

And yes, on the PAA whatsapp groups, there is mention of wind and inclement weather.
i would just tie the rope on the whole lift carriage and cut off the other cable and then airlift everybody at once. but i dont know if copter can carry that much weight or rope can hold it.

NDMA says only two for now.

Now a local crossing company is being used to rescue the remaining people, another guy is being sent with another dolley on the same line.

Officials say four now for sure bro.

i would just tie the rope on the whole lift carriage and cut off the other cable and then airlift everybody at once. but i dont know if copter can carry that much weight or rope can hold it.

That's not going to happen. These aren't exactly skycrane helicopters. If they could handle it they'd just send down a rope with 6 slings on it and grab them all at once.

Last edited:

1- Do not know the exact weight of the carriage
2- Do not know the structural integrity of the carriage.
3- Does it even have a hoisting point?

Officials say four now for sure bro.
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 10.17.30 AM.png

Just now

Any truth to this?

The delay and lack of boots on the ground- I haven’t seen any tweet with Army personal on the ground. They are scared to be around people of Pakistan or in their small mind they are teaching people a lesson.

Come on man. I know it's fashionable these days to bash the army, but they do do some things right as well.

1692717503755.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom