What's new

Prabhakaran's son was killed in cold blood by Lankan forces?

So can you pls explaine what that "Root cause" is..I myself is from a minority community in the island..I would like to know whats so specific about the Tamils that LTTE apperently fought for devasatating the country and decimating a whole generation of Lankan Tamils as cannon fodder,That my community did'nt obliged to??

Wow so much crocodile tears for one kid of a megalomaniac..Where was Ch 4,TN jokers and rest of the Western bloodsuckers,Human rights mafia when children young as 8 were forcibly snatched from thier parents and send to the front line by this kids father?? Probably those billions of funds of extortion,Gunrunning and human smuggling were used then to buy bombs and cynide capsules than to buy off leeches like Callum McRae to "produce" sob stories?? Not a single innocent Tamil child had died since 2009,To fulfill some extreamist's day dream..That for me makes this episode negligence

What you said is absolutely right sir. LTTE is one of the most ruthless terrorist organization in the world. Almost each and every terrorist organization in the world has copied LTTE tactics. LTTE has slaughtered many innocent civilians under the impression of fighting for freedom.

who the hell need testimonies, for a combat party which is beaten to death? when one is beaten without a doubt the victor doesnt need testimonies, simply because enemy doesnt exist.
your second bold part is hilarious. I know this because I suppose... :D of course u have been dropped when u were a kid.

No there again you lie. SLG or SLA has not told that. They said it was a possibility. what gov said was they didnt find Balachandran or his mother's bodies. Got it honey bunny?

RIP English
i didnt call u names, i thought u like being called cartoon character cos u have such a love for cartoons.

I dont play playstation any more with kids. At least try to outsmart me here without embarrasing urself. Any way if u are into combat tell me the cartoon channel, i l definitely watch...how can any one miss such an opportunity to have fun.:D

LTTE had tried to create it with the support of a regional power in early 80s, against a ceremonial army. Still they could not win it. They had unhindered fund raising, in west even after the 9/11. So with all the fund raising in west, support from TN, LTTE could not win. After all the reason LTTE could survive, was the peace talks and cease fire arrangements which gave these bloodthirsty terrorists oxygen.

Oh the superhead of HR of tamils dont care the Tamil victims if the murderer is LTTE. onething i ve noticed, u are eveready to accept or even shame urself when the accused party is indian army. However ur love for HR takes a backseat whenevr the accuser is LTTE and never ready to admit it is a bloodthirsty terrorist orgn. I wonder with whom ur allegiance lie!

Most of the members here don't know about LTTE, other than a few members from Tamil Nadu. I agree and I have repeated many times that it is a ruthless terrorist organization that has killed more number of innocents.

a) LTTE has used cease fire agreements to bolster their fighting machine.In my opinion 2002 Cease fire agreement was nice chance to LTTE to transform itself from a terrorist group to a political one . But they missed the opportunity. The brutal assassination of srilankan foreign minister lakshmana kadirkaamar ( who was also a tamilan) closed all windows of diplomatic interventions during the war.

Back
Top Bottom