W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PPP successful in redirecting the operation towards MQM - 'X' Reports

xreports.png

13-09-2013
Interior Minister, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan had given a statement a few days back that peace had been restored to Karachi and there had been no targeted-killing in the city for the past 24 hours.

1.png

Soon after some hours of his statement, all hell broke loose in Karachi and 8 to 10 people were killed within a span of 24 hours. All of these killings were in the areas which were MQM strongholds. Then two policemen were killed and MQM’s ex-MPA, Nadeem Hashmi was arrested and an immediate FIR was launched against him.

9-10-2013_8496_1.gif

This created the atmosphere of a strike in Karachi and some cars were torched. When the victims got to the Police stations to register FIRs against the unidentified men, the Police registered all the FIRs against MQM workers who had already been arrested the night before all of these things even started to happen. People who were registering FIRs were astonished as to how quickly the Police knew about the people how had torched their vehicles and had even arrested them.

This was the plan that Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) had devised under its top-leadership after Nisar’s statement to show to the federal authorities that situation was not under control and that a more severe action was needed in the city to curb the violence.

This was so that an atmosphere for a redirected operation towards MQM could be created and an excuse could be found to arrest its workers and leaders.

XReports’ representative was told by a High Police official, who asked his name to be kept anonymous that this all was planned by PPP with co-operation from some intelligence agencies and orders directly came from their provincial leadership.

wrong statment by bald minster, he dont know its the begening of the end of his political carrer?

MQM has never burnt cars and vehicles to protest, i have witnessed with my own eyes PPP thugs burning properties when they rained havoc on karachi, they even set trains on fire in karachi

wrong statment by bald minster, he dont know its the begening of the end of his political carrer?

:disagree:

Dear it is the smartest political move of Ganja brothers.....if anybody thinks Mr. Qaim Ali Shah could act as a leader or this operation lead by provincial government could produce desire result, is seriously mistaken......

Mr. Ghause Ali Shah has resigned from PML(N)...... could make a come back in political scenario..... just wait may be around 2-3 months political situation of Sindh will be more clear till then .....:secret:

Dear it is the smartest political move of Ganja brothers.....if anybody thinks Mr. Qaim Ali Shah could act as a leader or this operation lead by provincial government could produce desire result, is seriously mistaken......

Mr. Ghause Ali Shah has resigned from PML(N)...... could make a come back in political scenario..... just wait may be around 2-3 months political situation of Sindh will be more clear till then .....:secret:

i have read that PPP's forward block is also coming, governor rule cant be ruled out

but ganjas will never support army deployment in karachi

MQM should stay away from ganjas, they are back stabbing people

one shouldnt play political games at the expense of karachi

i have read that PPP's forward block is also coming, governor rule cant be ruled out

One of the available options.... but would be less fruitful....

but ganjas will never support army deployment in karachi

Even Army will not support the decision about its deployment in Karachi

MQM should stay away from ganjas, they are back stabbing people

As of now MQM is maintaining working relationship ...... which i think is more appropriate strategy (i may be wrong)

one shouldnt play political games at the expense of karachi

Who started to play politic first ......(Karachi Card) ...... ;)

Who started to play politic first ......(Karachi Card) ...... ;)

very pathetic statement, MQM is trying to create peace in karachi and you say that MQM is playing the karachi card?

let me ask you the question, who has the mandate of karachi? who deserves to rule karachi? and who is currently ruling Karachi?

very pathetic statement, MQM is trying to create peace in karachi and you say that MQM is playing the karachi card?

Dear MQM is trying to maintain peace in Karachi since 1985.....:whistle:

yar Jazbati na hoo..... everyone in Karachi is raping this city.....be it political parties.....administration.....or Rangers.....

let me ask you the question, who has the mandate of karachi? who deserves to rule karachi? and who is currently ruling Karachi?

short and simple answer MQM...... but Karachiities are not subject of anyone so please give up ruling mentality, this city need to be Governed in civilized & democratic manner.....PPP and ANP are sharing the same mentality so y make complains .......

Aik MPA ki arrest per tu Hartaal ho jati hai......local goverment ke isssue per Dailogue Dailogue khailte hai or phir khate hai ......MQM is sincere with Karachi .....

dear, if you think nature can be changed or artificialy grown like the hairs on noora,s head only thn i would consider this a great move?
wait & see, you will learn a lot, how noora, s sunk thier own ship 3rd & the final time!

Dear MQM is trying to maintain peace in Karachi since 1985.....:whistle:

yar Jazbati na hoo..... everyone in Karachi is raping this city.....be it political parties.....administration.....or Rangers.....

short and simple answer MQM...... but Karachiities are not subject of anyone so please give up ruling mentality, this city need to be Governed in civilized & democratic manner.....PPP and ANP are sharing the same mentality so y make complains .......

Aik MPA ki arrest per tu Hartaal ho jati hai......local goverment ke isssue per Dailogue Dailogue khailte hai or phir khate hai ......MQM is sincere with Karachi .....

target killer PDF par?lolzz
yes thts wht MQM, s weakness was?
but not any more my friend, altaf bhai was calling the army to karachi?
something has cooked in london, angels are moving things, so the ball will swing, later in both ways?
& will be unplayable for noora ganja uncle later, watch this happen & mark my words?
you hve talked the truth in your post!

The people of karachi themselves and trying to intimidate others won't make peace. The ideology of looking down on punjabis,puktoons is the problem.

May all MQM party workers and supporters burn in hell.

They are a curse on us.

PPP is worse. Atleast altaf is a little bit concerned about karachi only. Look at PPP they have done nothing but loot and defame this country again.

dear, if you think nature can be changed or artificialy grown like the hairs on noora,s head only thn i would consider this a great move?
wait & see, you will learn a lot, how noora, s sunk thier own ship 3rd & the final time!

Yara..... I don't want to go in a debate over noora brother ....... what you said is expected from the 1st day they came into the power ..... but talking about Karachi operation specifically .......it is a great move indeed..... look at it in this way

Karachi Operation is initiated against the "criminals" and would be lead by PPP ....... here keep in mind Mr. Qaim Ali Shah is elected again as CM to keep the previous arrangements of Sindh Government intact everyone here know which other power circles act as defacto CM of Sindh ...... and those circles are consider Hawkish in their political approach

Now for criminal elements my dear you have to keep in mind that all the registered cases against Ozair Baloch & other PAC members have been withdrawn by the PPPP in last days of previous tenure ....... by registered cases PAC is not a criminal organization ..... in this way PPP lead operation is bound to be directed towards it political rivals....

"Karachi will continue to burn in fire torched by its own people ...... both political forces of Sindh would be engage in tassel, expectedly Noora brothers could have their way in Sindh politics through Sindhi & Baloch Nationalist"

Welcome to Hell Brother We Call it Karachi.........

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom