What's new

PPP & PML(N) agreed on an undeclared alliance against PTI

perhaps you should update yourself about it ? will help you solve the great mystery !! :P

Leader Sahib...i/o leaving your ire on PDF fellas; why don't you calls PTI to issue show causes notices to their Vice Chairmanship and Kasoori's first????

My sympathies are with PTI for keeping up "Bhanmati Ka Kunba" intact with this serious disciplinary issue asides till elections.

perhaps you should update yourself about it ? will help you solve the great mystery !! :P

i'm pretty much updated i know what PTI Secretary Info said & i also know what SMQ said & i also Kasuri met Musharraf in Dubai and i also know that their were reports that Kusari is served show cause notice :D ... i also know what Baluchistan CM said ... i also know that Ahsan Iqbal categorically rejected any meeting between Zardari & NS... all what i said in my previous post was lets not get on a BASH BANDWAGON & start bashing each other... wait till all parties officially announce their alliances :D

i'm pretty much updated i know what PTI Secretary Info said & i also know what SMQ said & i also Kasuri met Musharraf in Dubai and i also know that their were reports that Kusari is served show cause notice :D ... i also know what Baluchistan CM said ... i also know that Ahsan Iqbal categorically rejected any meeting between Zardari & NS... all what i said in my previous post was lets not get on a BASH BANDWAGON & start bashing each other... wait till all parties officially announce their alliances :D

But it remains a fact that in PMLN's case the rumormill ignited by its opponnents the PPP's CM of Balochistan;
While in PTI's Case the rumors are ignited none other than its own highly placed members....
This clearly shows who is desperate for alliance and needs too serious internal desciplinary introspection...!!

Woh Kiya Kehtay Hain......"Chand per thuka...Mun per ataa hai....!!!

Leader Sahib...i/o leaving your ire on PDF fellas; why don't you calls PTI to issue show causes notices to their Vice Chairmanship and Kasoori's first????

My sympathies are with PTI for keeping up "Bhanmati Ka Kunba" intact with this serious disciplinary issue asides till elections.

showcause notice for what ?? is it an illegal activity that they have committed? is it against the party policy or what ??

IK has cleared the issue with Kasuri and SQM was misquoted by tribune.

IK clearly said in his interview with saleem saafi that he will not form alliance with Mush, if he does so this will be suicidal for PTI. All the publicity graph will go down the drain. I hope IK will not commit such mistake...

But it remains a fact that in PMLN's case the rumormill ignited by its opponnents the PPP's CM of Balochistan;
While in PTI's Case the rumors are ignited none other than its own highly placed members....
This clearly shows who is desperate for alliance and needs too serious internal desciplinary introspection...!!

Woh Kiya Kehtay Hain......"Chand per thuka...Mun per ataa hai....!!!

well do listen to IK's press conference, right now... :lol:

seriously you should think a little before typing... thora sa soch samajh ker baat kiya karo...

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

IK clearly said in his interview with saleem saafi that he will not form alliance with Mush, if he does so this will be suicidal for PTI. All the publicity graph will go down the drain. I hope IK will not commit such mistake...

dont worry, IK's words match with his actions... :tup:

and thats why Imran Can !!

showcause notice for what ?? is it an illegal activity that they have committed? is it against the party policy or what ??

IK has cleared the issue with Kasuri and SQM was misquoted by tribune.

This means “Musharraf/APML”s Name, personality or entity is clearly not a taboo in PTI upper circles at the moment (Actually opposite’s happening with serious thoughts)..!!

IK's words match with his actions.

Sorry!! All Knows Imran’s habits of changing the goal posts at the nick of the time once it becomes certain to him that he gains in the end….Therefore, don’t believes me but their might be a loose alliance in the offing near elections “IF” some 3 or 4 clean heavyweights joins APML too in coming weeks and months from any party (special possibility from Q-league) and than its(APML) able too to demonstrate big rallies here or there after Musharraf’s returns finally…!!

No one knows what exactly happens next…but one thing is almost certain that current big rallies do matter but not that much in the end…!! Bcz the future of any party in next G.Election is very much dependent on alliances they took before going into the elections (Every party seriously planning their co-partners at this very moment); and that’s really a tricky phase everyone going towards it..!!

I dont think any other party has a chance in elections against Imran khan,he will be in power no matter what happens.All the odds are in favour of PTI.

Two Brothers

nawaz-zardari-640x480.jpeg

Zardari-Nawaz.jpg

haath.jpg

They even look alike :rofl:

Back to topic:

Imran Khan predicted this in his Lahore Jalsa in October.

Back
Top Bottom