What's new

PPP is not listening to its party workers . Another GO Nawaz GO incident

they wont, its their interest to stick with pmln, as pmln and ppp are the two faces of the same coin...

as Zardari said those who want to leave PPP, should leave... I suggest the same, if there is any love of country and goodness left in your heart, leave pmln/ppp and join forces with the progressive and only nationalist party, PTI ! :pakistan:

PTI don't need any support from these jahiyalas. They're parasites who've sucked Pakistan dry from 2008-2013. Can't let them into the national admin any more. They're much worse than Nooni Tunes and co.

they wont, its their interest to stick with pmln, as pmln and ppp are the two faces of the same coin...

as Zardari said those who want to leave PPP, should leave... I suggest the same, if there is any love of country and goodness left in your heart, leave pmln/ppp and join forces with the progressive and only nationalist party, PTI ! :pakistan:

Well to be honest its just matter of time, when everyone leaves the sinking ship of status quo parties, because the third party PTI has given nightmares to PPP and PMLN which have badly failed to deliver to the masses. PPP has literally destroyed itself after 5 dismal years, I cant see PPP regaining their lost ground, it will probably take decades for them to establish as a credible party.

Let this process of erosion in status quo parties and increase in awareness of people continue. If army intervenes, or as Musharraf suggests, army should have role in politics, the process of political maturity and cleansing of politics will stop.

punjab ki had tak to pppp ka janaza aur kabar kushahi ho chuchi hai
INSHAALLAH zardari ki badolat sindh main be jald janaza nikal jahe ga

Back
Top Bottom