What's new

Power requirement: Higher return on energy projects surprises senators

Only 2, 1.5 tons each .. used only at night after 11. Maan ley bahi teray Nooray ney mulk ka qabar nikal diya hey .. when will you accept this fact ??
We use two one is used continously after 6 to night and yet we got a bill of 11-12K in Karachi...Baqi aap log 20-30K detay hain to ya to aap log C**** hain. Main nay units consumption pochi thee. I hope most of you wouldn't ever care matching the reading with your meters once in two months.....Gadhay ko koe bhee loot sakta hay.

Jo 30K ka bill daita hey wo C**** hota hey ?? i tallied the bills and complained to the concerned Iesco officials .. their exact words were "Govt sey poochain; bill ka order opar sey aya hey"

Gadhay ko koe bhee loot sakta hay.
Yes I know. NS and his samdee Ishaq dollar has fcuked the whole Nation ... thanks for your valuable comments

Jo 30K ka bill daita hey wo C**** hota hey ?? i tallied the bills and complained to the concerned Iesco officials .. their exact words were "Govt sey poochain; bill ka order opar sey aya hey"
Nice!
Yes I know. NS and his samdee Ishaq dollar has fcuked the whole Nation ... thanks for your valuable comments
Acha? :lol:

I said it before and saying it again, until the people with high collection record are reallocated the non-payment of thieves, such problems will continue to persist.
K-Electric may have some problems but being a private DESCO, it redistributes its electricity according to collection. Areas with collection rates higher than 95% are not only provided with uninterrupted power supply but prompt services. Similar need to happen to others DESCOs where they themselves redistribute power and set tarries for localities covering themselves. DESCOs in Punjab pay >95% but are forced to pay for the greater theft of HESCO,QESCO and PESCO.
04d887e8e1f3b35e0b5f4da8b45c82f0.png

FESCO :: Faisalabad Electric Supply Company
So government should privatize them or hand them over to their respective provinces ASAP and sell electricity for full cash settlement. Only and only this way the problems in our system can be resolved.

We use two one is used continously after 6 to night and yet we got a bill of 11-12K in Karachi...Baqi aap log 20-30K detay hain to ya to aap log C**** hain. Main nay units consumption pochi thee. I hope most of you wouldn't ever care matching the reading with your meters once in two months.....Gadhay ko koe bhee loot sakta hay.

11-12 k?
Kunday to nai lagey bhai aap ke ghar? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom