What's new

Potential Products Pakistan can export to INDIA

I was reading an article yesterday that was stating that India can import a big amount of Cement from Pakistan as we are deficient in this area.The pupose of my thread is to find out the potential products of Pakistan that India can import....

Please take Nawaz and Zardari away to india for ever and we promise we let u keep Kashmir region. Hurry the offer ends in two days.

Its really pathetic from some BD posters that without any reason he is just trying to troll in this thread....Of course I donot blame them...there is a culture that we have built upon ourselves as not to see anything running quite successfully when it comes to India and Pakistan....That includes me too....

Coming to the topic...do you have any idea what is the latest status of this MFN issue and can any one point out an impact analysis about if MFN is in force from Pak to India, which are the areas of trade that will be benefited?

Did you ever get shock due to short circuit. :hitwall::rofl:

Snap dude.... I was gonna ask you the same thing.... Tell us why do you fear high tech Bangladeshi underwear? I told you put them on one leg at a time.... If that's too scary then sit down and do it ....... Umm let me think ...... If its scary still sitting down ..... Just close your eyes and get your mum to put them on for you .... There is nothing to fear but fear of high tech Bangladeshi underwear itself.... Once you get over the first hurdle I am sure you will be fine ....

Snap dude.... I was gonna ask you the same thing.... Tell us why do you fear high tech Bangladeshi underwear? I told you put them on one leg at a time.... If that's too scary then sit down and do it ....... Umm let me think ...... If its scary still sitting down ..... Just close your eyes and get your mum to put them on for you .... There is nothing to fear but fear of high tech Bangladeshi underwear itself.... Once you get over the first hurdle I am sure you will be fine ....

Jamati **** stains on the underwear plus the toxic fumes from it :fie: :help: :bad:

Very dangerous, should be handled with NBC gear for containment

FRABC15062001-Ears.JPG

Note : Above image is only an illustration of possible reaction of an Indian soldier in NBC suit asked for containment of Jamati poont. :sick:

Jamati **** stains on the underwear plus the toxic fumes from it :fie: :help: :bad:

Very dangerous, should be handle with NBC gear for containment

FRABC15062001-Ears.JPG

No ones asking you to buy a used underwear.... Buy a new one, problem solved...... But seriously you would purchase and use a underwear used by someone else.....

But as to your prescription on how to handle used underwear obviously you are an expert.... I say amen brother ......

No ones asking you to buy a used underwear.... Buy a new one, problem solved...... But seriously you would purchase and use a underwear used by someone else.....

But as to your prescription on how to handle used underwear obviously you are an expert.... I say amen brother ......

You don't understand the fear associated towards Jamati poont among Indians, :angry:

the mere thought of it makes an Indian's stomach churn, sweating and breathlessness. (in simple terms its like an NDE (Near Death Experince)) :cry:

The somatization associated to Jamati poont is very high.

but then each one does find his own poont bearable, so your callous attitude is understandable :sick:

Syama Ayas,

Callous attitude..... Sir you accuse me unjustly.... I have been nothing but helpful in my suggestion to you countryman Gigawatt in the correct application of high tech Bangladeshi underwear upon his person. I gave advise not once, not twice but thrice on how he can put on and the said attire and overcome his phobia.

You injury me unnecessarily when I have sought only to aid the poor fellow.

can some close this thread now, enough products expoerted, enough bull

Syama Ayas,

Callous attitude..... Sir you accuse me unjustly.... I have been nothing but helpful in my suggestion to you countryman Gigawatt in the correct application of high tech Bangladeshi underwear upon his person. I gave advise not once, not twice but thrice on how he can put on and the said attire and overcome his phobia.

You injury me unnecessarily when I have sought only to aid the poor fellow.

My bad , i wasn't following the thread.

Well better sit down and then put through one leg at a time.....

No use, all your hi-tech underwear probably come with a Bangladeshi pole vaulter already in them. Maybe it's your habit in BD to get 2 pole vaulters wearing one piece, not our habit to share......

Back
Top Bottom