What's new

Post number requirement for posting new thread

Genesis

Reaction score
Country
China
We need this, we seriously do, make it 200-400, maybe even a special group that can post new threads, and you get there by having the post counts and approval by a board of members, something like that.

Too many meaningless and stupid thread that don't make any sense, that's not the worst part, these threads have really no legitimate argument and discussions to be had, which makes it useless in a forum in which the main function is a discussion.

XXXXX company makes miracle drug, XXXX country reached this milestone. There's no discussion here. Country makes decision to do this, to buy that, we can about the decision, it's impact and things like that.

That's just me though. I really don't like going through 800 useless threads a day just to reach one I may say something on.

I agree strongly! Thanks for pointing it out. There needs to be a core posting group and an auxiliary forum where people can do all the nonsense they do.

Pearls come in garbage too. Its you who take things in any direction, yours creativity! So keep looking whats there for you and whats that you can contribute.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom