What's new

Post limit in 24 hours

WebMaster

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If anyone is getting limited to # of posts in 24 hours they can make on PDF, you can post here. This is only for Full Members and above. Members only will be restricted to 5 posts per day.

And post only if you get it after you see this message.

I want to lift that restriction from people who shouldn't be getting this error.

Last edited:
You lying scum webmaster giving me a warning for insulting another members nationality
Lying little toe rag
Show me where I did ?????

you bent over two bit dollar slave people like you are what’s wrong with Pakistan you’ll sell out for a plate of meat rice and throw false accusations for your foreign masters
Straighten your back your bent over so much your heads touching your testicles

Pussy

You lying scum webmaster giving me a warning for insulting another members nationality
Lying little toe rag
Show me where I did
you bent over two bit dollar slave people like you are what’s wrong with Pakistan you’ll sell out for a plate of meat rice and throw false accusations for your foreign masters

Pussy
webmaster account has not logged in since Nov 11. look at your inbox, there will be a PM with the name of the mod who warned you along with the offending post.

it is the incompetence of whoever maintains this site that makes it appear as if the webmaster account has warned you without any just cause.

You chat shit just like webmaster and he’s bullshit warning .
wrong again, webmaster did not warn you. you shoulda read your PMs like I requested instead you become more abusive. now see you later after you calm down a bit.

If anyone is getting limited to # of posts in 24 hours they can make on PDF, you can post here. This is only for Full Members and above. Members only will be restricted to 5 posts per day.

And post only if you get it after you see this message.

I want to lift that restriction from people who shouldn't be getting this error.

Bhai I am getting this message for past 2 weeks. I get to make max 2 posts each day. Have reached out in Account Approval section as instructed to in a message I got. But to no avail. I thought it was policy. Now that you are saying it's an error please could you lift that cap.

Last edited:
Lying little toe rag
Show me where I did ?????

Pussy
I felt like I was in Kakul.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom