What's new

Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response.

By carrier battle group i guess u mean that rusty piece of diesal powered junk taken out of graveyard, armed with migs and protected by ships employing latest israeli sam barak 8
(Only that barak 8 is not service yet)

I thinks its slightly different than an american CBG, a real super power ...

For the adversaries who is not the Chinese or the Russian, that would be more than enough.
Stop quoting me and live in your fancyland with the cockoo and quote @MastanKhan who is the real planner and the idea to lodge the attack through various fighter planes or quote @Zarvan who has DF-21 type anti carrier BM blueprint.

Woah, woah woah, now people hear have started to blow up CBG with just fighter planes. Now that's pretty amazing.
Is this right?

By carrier battle group i guess u mean that rusty piece of diesal powered junk taken out of graveyard, armed with migs and protected by ships employing latest israeli sam barak 8
(Only that barak 8 is not service yet)

I thinks its slightly different than an american CBG, a real super power ...

Hi,

Please never under estimate the ingenuity of the enemy.

Even US is finding it difficult to counter S300 forget about S 400. US has few days ago told that in context of middile east conflict that The have a solution of S 300. This means it is even difficult for US. S 400 with the missile of 7 mach speed can down anything upto F22. It is very difficult to penetrate by highly advance countries with lots of collateral damage. It may not be invincible for US but it is certainly invincible for Pakistan for many more decades to come.
USA have devised a solution for most contingencies actually. US forces will target the radar system linked with the S-400 SAM system before targeting the battery itself. For example, in an incident involving a Patriot SAM system and an F-16 aircraft, the F-16 pilot chose to knock out the radar system of the Patriot SAM system to disorient its target tracking mechanism to ensure his escape from the situation.

Though I admit, Pakistan may not be prepared to deal with a threat of this nature yet. Time will tell if we have something on cards. However, Pakistan's current defense doctrine is deterrence-oriented because Pakistan cannot afford to keep up with Indian advancements in the defense sector due to budgetary constraints.

Last edited:
Hi,

Please never under estimate the ingenuity of the enemy.

I was trying to have a go at getting a carier from a rust house and thinking that u have become america mentallity....

But i hear u loud and clear

100 armed drones from different loctions ,targeting multiple strikes on $-400s is far more ezy option ?

USA have devised a solution for most contingencies actually. US forces will target the radar system linked with the S-400 SAM system before targeting the battery itself. For example, in an incident involving a Patriot SAM system and an F-16 aircraft, the F-16 pilot chose to knock out the radar system of the Patriot SAM system to disorient its target tracking mechanism to ensure his escape from the situation..

This is the Standard Operating Procedure for many Western air-forces who have serious SEAD capability. Either you "fry" the Radar's transmitter and the main-board, or you just destroy the Fire Control Radar vehicle, or the main Tracking Radar's tower or setup. Once that's done. You are welcome to waste as many expensive SAM missiles as you want to. They'll climb up and at some point, they'll run out of fuel before they cross into the Upper Atmospheric layer :cheers: :enjoy:

USA have devised a solution for most contingencies actually. US forces will target the radar system linked with the S-400 SAM system before targeting the battery itself. For example, in an incident involving a Patriot SAM system and an F-16 aircraft, the F-16 pilot chose to knock out the radar system of the Patriot SAM system to disorient its target tracking mechanism to ensure his escape from the situation.

Though I admit, Pakistan may not be prepared to deal with a threat of this nature yet. Time will tell if we have something on cards. However, Pakistan's current defense doctrine is deterrence-oriented because Pakistan cannot afford to keep up with Indian advancements in the defense sector due to budgetary constraints.

The S-400 does complicate the PAF ability to launch air raids into India

100 armed drones from different loctions ,targeting multiple strikes on $-400s is far more ezy option ?
but here there wont be a single s400 battery but multiple batteries of s400 all along indo pakistan border which will also be usnder survivelence from existing indian air defnce ground , aerostat & AWEACS based AESA/PESA radars deep inside indian territorry like green pine , swordfish , rajendra ect. ect.

Arrow (Israeli missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Swordfish Long Range Tracking Radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and given top day and night and all weather top cover bya netwrok of dedicated remote sensing satelites + the fact when things come to war it wont just be pakistan doing the same even we will go on offensive specially against your own radar instalations and do you know that india already has anty radar drones

IAI Harop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IAI Harpy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

S-400 Will enable India to enforce a no-fly zone over large parts of Pakistan.

S-400 Will be the death blow to Pakistani AWACS.They will be shot down over their own base.

All PAF bases near India border will be obsolete.
Why do u invite trolls here??The thread is strictly about s400 and its countermeasures, not about what it can do Paksitan??Pls don't flame..

but here there wont be a single s400 battery but multiple batteries of s400 all along indo pakistan border which will also be usnder survivelence from existing indian air defnce ground , aerostat & AWEACS based AESA/PESA radars deep inside indian territorry like green pine , swordfish , rajendra ect. ect.

Arrow (Israeli missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Swordfish Long Range Tracking Radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and given top day and night and all weather top cover bya netwrok of dedicated remote sensing satelites + the fact when things come to war it wont just be pakistan doing the same even we will go on offensive specially against your own radar instalations and do you know that india already has anty radar drones

IAI Harop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IAI Harpy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doesn't matters ground drones will also , be used along with , airel drones !
Yes you can't get it , few of those drones will open themselves as targets , & others will attack the S-400 batteries at different locations , but the strike will come from ground drones .
Its a plan or a project , under experiment , but very efficient with results & way cheaper then $-400s themselves ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom