What's new

Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response.

Doesn't matters ground drones will also , be used along with , airel drones !
Yes you can't get it , few of those drones will open themselves as targets , & others will attack the S-400 batteries at different locations , but the strike will come from ground drones .
Its a plan or a project , under experiment , but very efficient with results & way cheaper then $-400s themselves ?
what on earth are gound drones :o:

and how can they be used against enemy air defnce installations :azn:

but last you forget all indian radars are more away to indo pak border than the distance between lahore and indo pak border

but still indian radars are already round the clock 365 days monitoring every air activity deep inside pakistani air space (all the way upto hindu kush range) for almost a decade now but then you can dream what you want :sarcastic:

what on earth are gound drones :o:

and how can they be used against enemy air defnce installations :azn:

but last you forget all indian radars are more away to indo pak border than the distance between lahore and indo pak border

but still indian radars are already round the clock 365 days monitoring every air activity deep inside pakistani air space (all the way upto hindu kush range) for almost a decade now but then you can dream what you want :sarcastic:
Wakeup !

Progress in advance weapons & their remote use is just not , stops in the air ?

Wakeup !

Progress in advance weapons & their remote use is just not , stops in the air ?

well do you really think all indian BSF and army on indo pak border with all those electrified fences and obstakels will let them pass over into india as for internal sabotage there are many classified rings of defnces for owr assets in india deu to which very too often your spies get caught when they try to get close to snoop on owr assets + its not just pakistan which as per you have so called "UGVs or UAVs or UCAVs" as i said we have al that and more .... what else :azn:

well do you really think all indian BSF and army on indo pak border with all those electrified fences and obstakels will let them pass over into india as for internal sabotage there are many classified rings of defnces for owr assets in india deu to which very too often your spies get caught when they try to get close to snoop on owr assets + its not just pakistan which as per you have so called "UGVs or UAVs or UCAVs" as i said we have al that and more .... what else :azn:

Here one more for you , military technology won't stop at $-400?
It will create a need for its break down , then the ideas will come by them itself ?
I think , in very fast coming future , UAVs & other land based anti-SAM systems will be in the hands of the combatant armies .
As far as your spies , & sneaking borders is concerned ?
Havnt you seen terrorists going to Mumbai & doing terrorism there to wage a war between two nuclear armed countries ?

If they can pass through ,why can't a dedicated , super trained , highly well versed technological commando of Pakistan can go through your so called super fences ?
Role of spies is getting down these days , cause of technology ?

This video just shows that , technology can fight technology , may it be the one you never thought about ?

Last edited:
Pakistani version- India wasting billions of $ hundred of armed drone can take out S 400... meanwhile making it impossible for IAF to take out SAM network of pak... LOLz funny arguments...
I don't think so, if Pakistan can take out Indian systems India has the equal chance. The point of the videos was to answer fanboys who think S-400 is the final nail in PAF's coffin. The world is full of examples where simplest of ideas and brilliant planning left adversary's sophisticated weapons caught offguarded. F-117 was shot down during operations in Yugoslavia, this was the time when it was thought stealth platforms are almost impossible to shoot down.

Here one more for you , military technology won't stop at $-400?
It will create a need for its break down , then the ideas will come by them itself ?
I think , in very fast coming future , UAVs & other land based anti-SAM systems will be in the hands of the combatant armies .
As far as your spies , & sneaking borders is concerned ?
Havnt you seen terrorists going to Mumbai & doing terrorism there to wage a war between two nuclear armed countries ?

If they can pass through ,why can't a dedicated , super trained , highly well versed technological commando of Pakistan can go through your so called super fences ?
Role of spies is getting down these days , cause of technology ?

This video just shows that , technology can fight technology , may it be the one you never thought about ?
few things

1. S400 is not gods gift to air defnce and no matter how good you are there will always be something to improove upon

2.its not just you who has spies if you know what im talking about

3.we already know what is your last resort to have a breakthru in indian defnces thru sabotage and thats where dedicated indian commandoes come and we have more of these commandoes than your entire strenth of commandoes and trust me we are eager to wellcome your boys :butcher

4.last but not the least thing is onli fools think they are smarter than there bigger and more powerfull enemies who happen to know all about your tricks ......baki lagge raho :coffee::

Whatever it is the worst is staying idle with false confidence. Modern shorad is designed to take out cruise missiles like tomahawk or babur so it needs to evolve to not to become target practice.So does your air defence india is negotiating S400 which even modern anti radar missiles wont work against and now made nofly zone against nato in Syria. So it is already time to retire old hq2 sam of yours.

few things

1. S400 is not gods gift to air defnce and no matter how good you are there will always be something to improove upon

2.its not just you who has spies if you know what im talking about

3.we already know what is your last resort to have a breakthru in indian defnces thru sabotage and thats where dedicated indian commandoes come and we have more of these commandoes than your entire strenth of commandoes and trust me we are eager to wellcome your boys :butcher

4.last but not the least thing is onli fools think they are smarter than there bigger and more powerfull enemies who happen to know all about your tricks ......baki lagge raho :coffee::

Here it is the $-400 killer , & its is combination of what I was suggesting to u before !

First point of your post ,is very realistic !

1. S400 is not gods gift to air defnce and no matter how good you are there will always be something to improove upon.

I will just take that for reply , cause rest of your post is just another India vs Pakistan fun time story ?

Bigger & heavier folks are ezy targets cause they are big ?
Soviet Russia was a great example ?
Are you going there ?

Here it is the $-400 killer , & its is combination of what I was suggesting to u before !

First point of your post ,is very realistic !

1. S400 is not gods gift to air defnce and no matter how good you are there will always be something to improove upon.

I will just take that for reply , cause rest of your post is just another India vs Pakistan fun time story ?

Bigger & heavier folks are ezy targets cause they are big ?
Soviet Russia was a great example ?
Are you going there ?
first of all my video link is not working so no use giving me video links + the fact S400 is not the least thing that worries PAF and its offensive doctroine go google about present indian air defnce machenism

+ also the fact niether you are USA nor the russians or french who have to capacity bypass air defnce netwroks like they did in iraq or sal libiya if you know what i mean cheers mate :coffee:

first of all my video link is not working so no use giving me video links + the fact S400 is not the least thing that worries PAF and its offensive doctroine go google about present indian air defnce machenism

+ also the fact niether you are USA nor the russians or french who have to capacity bypass air defnce netwroks like they did in iraq or sal libiya if you know what i mean cheers mate :coffee:
Don't get surprised if we do that ?lolzz
We are on it , in that , will do that .lolzz
Super Indian machine will be brought down to its pices , if it tries to come close to us ?

Don't get surprised if we do that ?lolzz
We are on it , in that , will do that .lolzz
Super Indian machine will be brought down to its pices , if it tries to come close to us ?
now thats interesting but the fact is we wont ease the pressure but make sure we wont cross the line eiether and like always weather its 1948 or 1965 or 1971 or 1999 it will be your beloved army and air force who will first like always go on offensive and this S400 saga is just one way to pump up the pressure for you to make that mistake again and then it will be an open hunting season for owr boys ..... but till that happens cheers mate :enjoy:

now thats interesting but the fact is we wont ease the pressure but make sure we wont cross the line eiether and like always weather its 1948 or 1965 or 1971 or 1999 it will be your beloved army and air force who will first like always go on offensive and this S400 saga is just one way to pump up the pressure for you to make that mistake again and then it will be an open hunting season for owr boys ..... but till that happens cheers mate :enjoy:
Sure , 71 was great example , supporting , supplying , & then infiltrating east Pakistan , mukti bhani was the product from mars ?
But any way that's not the topic , we I'll do whatever it takes , as you yourself , stated just a weapon system is not any gurntee of any sort ?

Back
Top Bottom