What's new

Possible new terror attack in London unfolding.

Ah man. That is incredibly sad. I just hope there is no serious fatalities.

Very sorry to hear this. The fact there are people that spend their time conjuring up ways to murder innocent people is depressing as hell.

News coverage here in the states is all about this current event at the moment.

Obviously don't know all the details, but very saddened to hear of this.

my heartfelt sympathies go out to all UK'ers @waz

Daily Mail says 20 people hit, BBC says 5 (as per eyewitness account). That's a big discrepancy

There are also stabbings reported too. Wasn't there supposed to be military?
Nothing about that (yet) in the news here (outside UK)

Very sorry to hear this. The fact there are people that spend their time conjuring up ways to murder innocent people is depressing as hell.
Just means they have no life, really sad people, (almost) to take pity on.

Deeply saddened by this tragic news. The losers cannot harm the men in uniform so they attack innocent civilians

Globalisation is failing and this will just give another blow to that , it will be bad for community relations

I'm afraid dear posters that what I reported before the incident had broke on the news is now being reported. The second incident in Borough market has indeed happened.

Thanks bro.

News coverage here in the states is all about this current event at the moment.

Obviously don't know all the details, but very saddened to hear of this.

my heartfelt sympathies go out to all UK'ers @waz

Thanks bro, and to the larger American folk who are with us.

God,I just heard what happened. Very sorry for our British friends and hope speed recovery if there are wounded people. @waz Hope you are safe.

Oh I'm safe brother, however our country is not. I don't know what to say. 3,000 terrorist suspects being "monitored". These pieces of sh*t need to be rounded up in camps and have guns put to their heads. Mark my words today, the UK will change.

People can say what they want about Trump, but he's the only one being deadly serious about this. God help us.

Now this type of car ramming terror is really REALLY hard to predict and prevent i hope no serious injuries occurred in this incident

Back
Top Bottom