What's new

Poor oil rich state

Lenin

Reaction score
Assam is an oil rich state and has been produsing oil from more than 100 yrs..... its one of of the worlds oldest oil producing region... the first oil was drilled on 1886....but howcome its still underdeveloped and poor?where does all the money go? in 100 yrs this state should had turned into a worldclass model state...

The oil is stolen by main land Indians left Assam with nothing.

Only a independent Assam which could fully exploit its own resources and full ownership in it could put it as par with Brunei-DarUs -salam.

The oil is stolen by main land Indians left Assam with nothing.

Only a independent Assam which could fully exploit its own resources and full ownership in it could put it as par with Brunei-DarUs -salam.

A poor thinking about riches!!! :lol: They cannot have their own independence!!!

You yourselves are not independent, you are dominated by Indian stooges, how can you ask Assamese? The hate you more than anyone else in this world. If you ever meet an Assamese and say this, that day will be the worst day of your life.

Assam is an oil rich state and has been produsing oil from more than 100 yrs..... its one of of the worlds oldest oil producing region... the first oil was drilled on 1886....but howcome its still underdeveloped and poor?where does all the money go? in 100 yrs this state should had turned into a worldclass model state...

please let assamese breath a free independent air and let them develop

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3497911 said:

Why don't you guys send some troops there to help them liberate from India .....Rants on the internet are not serving you any good.

A poor thinking about riches!!! :lol: They cannot have their own independence!!!

You yourselves are not independent, you are dominated by Indian stooges, how can you ask Assamese? The hate you more than anyone else in this world. If you ever meet an Assamese and say this, that day will be the worst day of your life.

you are right dude , i am an assamese and i know how we view bangladeshis btw ulfa was created to help us get rid of them ,. i can gurantee you that if u kick out the illegals , the poverty level in assam will fall down sharply . ASSAMESE GOVERMENT IS F#$KED UP DATS THE PROBLEM !!!!!

Aaare yaar, this is funny!!! A Pakistani asking a so called Bangladeshi to free an Indian state of Assam. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at your countries. Look at your past.

you are right dude , i am an assamese and i know how we view bangladeshis btw ulfa was created to help us get rid of them ,. i can gurantee you that if u kick out the illegals , the poverty level in assam will fall down sharply . ASSAMESE GOVERMENT IS F#$KED UP DATS THE PROBLEM !!!!!

In Assam there are many problems. People did not get the correct education. The biggest problem is multi-ethnicity and different kind of people. Above that the ULFA. But now the biggest challenge is illegal immigrants from BD. Govt needs to do the needful with strong hands.

People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, what? :P

this thread is less agressive so i posted more agressive thread....we need to get rid of this blood sucking zombie's party- congress from assam and whole india...

this thread is less agressive so i posted more agressive thread....we need to get rid of this blood sucking zombie's party- congress from assam and whole india...
Ru assamese ???.. ki hoise??? eeman gita thread start kora ki prayajoon???:eek:

Whoever said Assam is poor or performing poor is a Dumb..

Assam ranks third in HDI progress rate
Last Updated: Monday, January 30, 2012, 19:03

Guwahati: Assam ranks thirds in the rate of progress in Human Development Index (HDI) among all the major states in the country achieving 32.1 per cent progress for the period 1999-2008, an official release said here on Monday.

India Human Development Report 2011 brought out by the Institute of Applied Manpower Research, Planning Commission, Government of India based on the data of 1999-2008 reflecting the three main components of human development vis-a-vis education, health and per-capita income, it said.

The report says that if Assam maintains the current rate of progress in HDI for another decade there is strong possibility that the overall human development will be ahead of the other states of the country.

The report further states that among the three components used for HDI parameter, Assam has shown the highest rate of progress in Income Index and third highest rate of progress in Health Index.

Assam was, however, lagging behind the national average in Education Index, it has shown marked improvement.

With a Hunger Index of 19.83 percent (as in 2008) and ranked fourth in so far as reducing hunger is concerned, Assam is 'doing better than the so-called developed States with high per capita income namely, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Gujarat', the report says .

PTI

Assam ranks third in HDI progress rate

Back
Top Bottom