What's new

Pollution , the next apidemic in making !!

abc123xyx

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
pollution was always there , but this winter its worst...
the air has turned poisionous and you can feel the toxic dust with every breath, my eyes burning....

o god....whats happening...my eyes can't t

vehicals pollution , parali burning , industrial smoke, they all keep filling the air...

its high time !!!!

Yeah thanks to you Indians I got a skin infection due to this Living far away in Islamabad,Hopefully when i join the army I'll have the liberty to put a bullet in one of you.

Yeah thanks to you Indians I got a skin infection due to this Living far away in Islamabad,Hopefully when i join the army I'll have the liberty to put a bullet in one of you.
yes hopefully u will join and give us opportunity to put u out of u r misery

There is nothing we can do about it. We can wait for this phase to pass.

You are always welcome to get treatment here in India. Our doctors are expert in treating Pakistani patients

Been there done that,I know how to inflict misery

There is nothing we can do about it. We can wait for this phase to pass.

You are always welcome to get treatment here in India
Yeah no thanks Mother Teresa ,I watched a documentary on air pollution in India,I knew about this in 2011 a long time ago.
Better start doing something about it because your problem is now effecting Pakistan on serious levels.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...the_world_by_particulate_matter_concentration
Take a look at top 15 ,10 of those are yours.

Interesting he believes joining the Pak army would allow him kill Indian civilians :blink:
Yeah what am I supposed to say? keep quite like my people?? You're killing civilians here in Pakistan due to this pollution,I know because people suffered due to this.
Your country and people accuses our Government of terrorism ,When it is our army and people fighting them and yeah it is your country that funds thugs and mass murderers like Altaf hussain to kill innocent people.
And lastly Pakistan army doesn't kill civilians.

Dafaq is an apidemic?
They call it apadamic in India because they're used to it.

They even polluted the Ganges, how careless these people are, lets hope they return to being poor.

put one in ur head.. it will break one chain of idiots on the earth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom