What's new

POLL: Should People's Republic of China send weapons to Russia in reponse to Republic of China sending weapons to Ukraine?

yes or no

• Total voters
It's not China interest.

China interest is let Eurodmbfcks making Russia angry and fighting each other, the most EU and Russia break up, the better for China interests.

China interests is never stop Ukraine war.

Sakhalin no but if China wants China can have Iturup, Kunashir, Shikotan, Habomai which make up the South Kurils which Japan want to have. China can build military bases on those.

In exchange for South Kurils, China produce 10 billion rounds of HJ-12 missiles and 100 million associated launchers for Russia plus tech transfer of all future Chinese anti tank missiles and asscoiated launchers.

I think such a barter is fair.
Look. There are no Chinese members in this thread who want to help Russia.

my requirements are Stanovoy Range and Sakhalin. You said 'no'... OK. End. So simple.

USA is the bad cop towards Russia.
China is the good cop.

I think USA/China ties could be secretly stronger than USA/EU or China/Russia.

It's just the natural, like Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was the natural in his days.

China is the good cop.

It's just the natural, like Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was the natural in his days.
Don't misunderstand. Although China and US are G2. But it's more of a hostile relationship...

China maintains neutrality in the Russia-Ukraine War. Not helping anyone.

China is the good cop.

What kind of nonsense is this!

We are nothing like the USA, just as oil and water are not compatible, just as angels and demons cannot be allies.

What kind of nonsense is this!

We are nothing like the USA, just as oil and water are not compatible, just as angels and demons cannot be allies.
Yeah, but remember this:

History has known weirder deals than a USA and China secret deal!

The most recent known is Iran Deal 2015.

And China / USA relationship is strange last years.

Don't misunderstand. Although China and US are G2. But it's more of a hostile relationship...

China maintains neutrality in the Russia-Ukraine War. Not helping anyone.
It's right, China interests in Ukraine war is doing nothing.

They doing nothing and they get benefits.

Thanks to USA handling of Ukraine crisis. Ordering little dumbfucks EU vassals change energy provider from Russia to USA.

But USA cant sustain the energy supply so long in the future like Russia could.

So USA is de facto the best friend ever of China in the Ukraine war.

No, because it will freak out European countries.

Rather trade of machinery and electronics etc. to keep up Russia's weapon manufacture.

No, China don't want Russia land, it is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom