What's new

Poll:Pakistan vs India--who will win this time in WC2015

Who will win in Pakistan vs India match in WC2015???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pakistan has always been one of the finest bowling sides. bowling is the core strength of the Pakistani team, while Indian batting order has been a constant flop in the recent series against Aus and Eng. i think it will be a repeat of WC 2007 for India.
India has more chances to win this game i think ?? they are still a very good team so i would say india

voted for India but chances of winning the world cup are with Newzealand and SouthAfrica

India will win atleast this match. India according to the build up to the world cup are not the favourites to win the cup again but who knows we Indians work out to be the best even after having odds against us and being as underdogs in most situations. In the group matches the only worry for team India is against South Africa. Except for SA i don't think any other team in Pool B has the potential to beat India taking in mind that India has been down under for the last 3-4 months that is from mid-November. Hope for India's win, Indians never lose hope.

Jai Hind!

Only excitement in WC Indo-Pak Match!

Indian team is in very bad form

SO if India wins I will of course be very happy
But if they loose I WILL NOT MIND it at all

India will win atleast this match. India according to the build up to the world cup are not the favourites to win the cup again but who knows we Indians work out to be the best even after having odds against us and being as underdogs in most situations. In the group matches the only worry for team India is against South Africa. Except for SA i don't think any other team in Pool B has the potential to beat India taking in mind that India has been down under for the last 3-4 months that is from mid-November. Hope for India's win, Indians never lose hope.

Jai Hind!
wat do u say abt WI

Back
Top Bottom