What's new

Poll:Pakistan vs India--who will win this time in WC2015

Who will win in Pakistan vs India match in WC2015???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
India has fielded a very weak team this time, it will be a miracle if they qualify quarter finals.
Thats why i think this match will be quite interesting to watch as both teams are not up to the mark.Pakistan will miss its front line bowlers+no hafeez while indian batsmen are out of form+no ishant sharma

My money is on India, but then again one day games are difficult to predict,,, but my head says India.

if i see history then inda has better chnaces . humary players ke to hath per phool jaty hain indians ke aagy

Thats why i think this match will be quite interesting to watch as both teams are not up to the mark.Pakistan will miss its front line bowlers+no hafeez while indian batsmen are out of form+no ishant sharma

Pakistan has always been one of the finest bowling sides. bowling is the core strength of the Pakistani team, while Indian batting order has been a constant flop in the recent series against Aus and Eng. i think it will be a repeat of WC 2007 for India.

Heart say Pakistan
Mind say India

So let c whether heart win or mind. I voted for no idea

I voted for Pakistan.

This Indian team cannot bat, and Pakistan always has great bowling line up.

Title said Pakistan vs Indian WC2015 (war crime 2015), I voted for India because Modi the war criminal and whole Indian is terrorist ISIS sponsor.

Both teams are weak, but on comparison, Pakistan's team is more weak compared to it's normal position.
I have no idea who would win, but we have a lot of new and inexperienced players, that aren't too good either, even if they under perform, they're prime candidates for choking in an India vs Pak match.

Pakistanis voting for India and Indians voting for Pakistan.. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom