What's new

POLL: India & Pakistan a developed country?

When will india & Pakistan will become a developed nation in all aspects!!!

• Pakistan Developed >2020

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Pakistan Developed >2030

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Pakistan Developed not before 2050

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • India Developed >2020

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • India Developed >2030

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • India Developed not before 2050

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:undecided: Read title before poll!!

What i exactly mean is developed country!
Google yourself => "what is meant by developed country?"
What you expect me to say!:azn:

I asked the question because i wanted to know what is dividing line between a developed nation and a devopling country for you?

I asked the question because i wanted to know what is dividing line between a developed nation and a devopling country for you?

I cant understand your stance!
Development in all aspects means infra, ^ per capita income , health care, education , regional stability , non-volatile governance , education , nil poverty , industrial expansion , nuclear deterrence , electricity , water , human standard , value & Rights, maximum exposure to kids while on high school, R&D centers with innovative patents etc... it goes on....

And what's your dividing point here? :pop:

I cant understand your stance!
Development in all aspects means infra, ^ per capita income , health care, education , regional stability , non-volatile governance , education , nil poverty , industrial expansion , nuclear deterrence , electricity , water , human standard , value & Rights, maximum exposure to kids while on high school, R&D centers with innovative patents etc... it goes on....

And what's your dividing point here? :pop:

Yes, you answered the question. And i am afraid i think to achieve all the above and become developed, it is way too soon for paksitan/india to even talk about it. They will surely have some progress (and in some other times setbacks as well), but not being developed.

by gdp-nominal comparision
by 2030
China will be no.1 Usa no.2 india no.3

by 2055
china no.1 India no.2 Usa no.3

U.S.A. will always be #1. Image how far advanced U.S.A. will be in 2050. India and China in 2050 or beyond will reach U.S. status as it was in 2000.

:usflag:

Yes, you answered the question. And i am afraid i think to achieve all the above and become developed, it is way too soon for paksitan/india to even talk about it. They will surely have some progress (and in some other times setbacks as well), but not being developed.

Yeah it may be hard for Pakistan, as per my assumptions
>Pakistan might have wiped out all terrorist leech's from her soil on or before 2015
>With the smaller geographic size it can develop it infra and keep everything in control!
>After 2015 there will be some reform in the economy and their mindset for the thirst to develop to compete its neighbours
>Generation after 2015 would have only known the outfits through their history books on WOT
* If that take 15 years for Pakistan to be developed, which would have taken 30 years for India due to population and vast land area!

:cheers:

Yeah it may be hard for Pakistan, as per my assumptions
>Pakistan might have wiped out all terrorist leech's from her soil on or before 2015
>With the smaller geographic size it can develop it infra and keep everything in control!
>After 2015 there will be some reform in the economy and their mindset for the thirst to develop to compete its neighbours
>Generation after 2015 would have only known the outfits through their history books on WOT
* If that take 15 years for Pakistan to be developed, which would have taken 30 years for India due to population and vast land area!

:cheers:

i like your optimism, best of luck to both of you.

U.S.A. will always be #1. Image how far advanced U.S.A. will be in 2050. India and China in 2050 or beyond will reach U.S. status as it was in 2000.

:usflag:

i am talking about gdp(nominal) future expectations:
by 2030 China-25,610 trillion$ & USA-22,817 trillillion$
by 2050 China-70,710 trillion$ , USA-38,514 trillion$ & India-37,668 trillion$
so china will cross USA before 2030 & india by 2055

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom