What's new

POLL: Can the Syrian army last 1 week in war against Russia?

yes or no?

• Total voters
I don't know if the Syrian can last 1 week in war against the Russian, I know I won't last 1 weeks in ridicules post initiated by @Superboy

If the Syrian army fight a regular war it would have no chance. The Syrian air force and navy would be wiped out within a day. Latakia and Tartus would fall within 2 days. Homs and Hama would fall within 4 days. Damascus would fall within 6 days.

The only chance the Syrian army would have is fight a guerilla war and use Iraq as a sanctuary.
let just say I don't agree with you. If Syria and Russia go to war let just say that Russia can't maintain such level of bombing . from were Russia want to fly its sukhoi and MIGs to do the bombing . which path their Tupolev use for delivering their missile which country air space they use for their cruise missiles . are Russian soldiers willing to land in Syria while they have no air coverage.? If Russia and Syria shared the same border your assessment may have been true well not a week maybe a month . but when they don't share a border I doubt your scenario is a feasible one .

let just say I don't agree with you. If Syria and Russia go to war let just say that Russia can't maintain such level of bombing . from were Russia want to fly its sukhoi and MIGs to do the bombing . which path their Tupolev use for delivering their missile which country air space they use for their cruise missiles . are Russian soldiers willing to land in Syria while they have no air coverage.? If Russia and Syria shared the same border your assessment may have been true well not a week maybe a month . but when they don't share a border I doubt your scenario is a feasible one .

Possibly use Egyptian air space. Egypt is on friendly terms with Russia.

Is there ANY country on this tiny planet that can last more than a few hours in a full blown war against Russia?

Is there ANY country on this tiny planet that can last more than a few hours in a full blown war against Russia?
Majority. Beside nukes Russia oversea capabilities are very limited.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom