What's new

POLL - Bangladesh Becomes Pakistan

Poll-Bangladesh Becoming Pakistan Again.

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 42 66.7%
  • Other-Explain Please.

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bangladesh has failed to protect bangladeshi hindus and has commited genocide on them. Bengali hindus can now fight for a seperate state on the grounds of discrimination.
Can you write anything which do not contain hate for Muslims and Christians. Or any comment in which you dont blame them for all the wrong in this world.

You did NOT accepted that patriot , YOU guys were MADE to accept it on the basis of my countrie`s power.... loll:bunny:
It's always a pleasure to reply to you trolls.You think BD would have separated without the support of people of BD.It was going to separate sooner or later and yes, we recognized it after 35 years and since then have not tried to do anything against it unlike India which has done everything against Pakistan but unfortunately for them we will never become part of India again.

@ Raresouls

You do not need to post the same answer so many times.

As for your post,things are not as easy as can be said.We are better off now,and increased relation in all aspects will only make the relationship stronger.

But a BIG NO to re-unification.Pakistan and Bangladesh both have enough problem to deal with.Neither them nor us want anymore trouble.

very bad taste of this thread BD is a nation a country a equal status like pakistan .we respect there freedom and accept it .i like to see BD as BD for ever.

Not only that, we love and honor it as we do Pakistan ! :agree:

:pakistan:
c3ddf5fa673aae3510c80cedbd448586.gif

It's always a pleasure to reply to you trolls.You think BD would have separated without the support of people of BD.It was going to separate sooner or later and yes, we recognized it after 35 years and since then have not tried to do anything against it unlike India which has done everything against Pakistan but unfortunately for them we will never become part of India again.

welll reply

@ Raresouls

You do not need to post the same answer so many times.

As for your post,things are not as easy as can be said.We are better off now,and increased relation in all aspects will only make the relationship stronger.

But a BIG NO to re-unification.Pakistan and Bangladesh both have enough problem to deal with.Neither them nor us want anymore trouble.

hm r8. yes i should not repet.

How is the name of my Id "raresouls"? It means - those souls of those people, who are well, honest, generous for others and sacrifice for others.
Like soldiers also raresouls.

The world needs raresouls.

It's a POLL..... Question is for Bangladeshis ONLY, living anywhere in the world.

If Pakistan makes an offer to Bangladesh to become a part of Pakistan again, Would you like that to happen, Yes/No/or the answer is NOT that simple ........... Then what the answer is?

We don't share any border thus it's perhaps not feasible to become one nation however we can work together to strengthen our bilateral relation that can lead to shadow nation of each other.

Last edited:
well calling it a stupid thread is also a stupid thing

sur brother has asked a question you can answer is more respectively. Those who says its a reality and should remain an independant country can reply by saying it in simple words. You don't have to call others stupid or anything like that. This thread had a question and if you think that was a stupid question just reply in a nice way that is a BIG NO, simple you don't have to call others stupid etc....

@ Topic

Well i don't think Bangladesh can be emerged with Pakistan anymore unless India's map changes dramatically. Considering the presence situation of these 3 countries i would say its better to just improve our relationships with them in a defence and economic ways and respect their soverigneity. Let them protect their own country with their own peoples and just help them with all possible ways incase of war and keep enhancing our ties in economy. Rich bangladesh is also in the interest of Pakistan and also looking a rich Muslim nation is always a good feeling

Please do not open silly polls. Just meant for flaims.

Bangladesh is a reality and an independent Muslim brotherly country.

Lets help them in defence and have good ties. Simple as that.

There is no need to merg BD into Pakistan or Pakistan into BD. Or Indian areas into Pakistan or Pakistani areas into India.

Lets respect the sovereignty of each other.

Even though I full agree with you Jana, but my wish is to see Muslims come together because at the time the whole world insulted Pakistan and made Pakistan look like a oppressive and a offensive to human rights state and did not accept the role India played in it, India role was to spread disinformation and lies and innuendos of the worse kind.

so let us do it for the sake of our respect to come back to us and for the sake of Islam, the commonality that bounds us.

Last edited:
well calling it a stupid thread is also a stupid thing

sur brother has asked a question you can answer is more respectively. Those who says its a reality and should remain an independant country can reply by saying it in simple words. You don't have to call others stupid or anything like that. This thread had a question and if you think that was a stupid question just reply in a nice way that is a BIG NO, simple you don't have to call others stupid etc....

@ Topic

Well i don't think Bangladesh can be emerged with Pakistan anymore unless India's map changes dramatically. Considering the presence situation of these 3 countries i would say its better to just improve our relationships with them in a defence and economic ways and respect their soverigneity. Let them protect their own country with their own peoples and just help them with all possible ways incase of war and keep enhancing our ties in economy. Rich bangladesh is also in the interest of Pakistan and also looking a rich Muslim nation is always a good feeling

yes we should respect the poll, ideas. thinking and threads.
No one should say it stupid.

You did NOT accepted that patriot , YOU guys were MADE to accept it on the basis of my countrie`s power.... loll:bunny:

We did not accept Indian bullying and we will never accept it. And the great thing is that our Bangladeshi brothers whome the Indians taunts by claiming liberating them and consider them weak well they also have refused to accept Indian bullying. :tup: And today Indians are in great pain for failing to merg BD into India.

But Bangladesh and Pakistan can be Brother Country, isn't it?

That will be a new global concept, where, if one country will say Brother Country to another country, that means, they miss each other and want to be really very intimate friend country.

Brother conutry can be formally declare by the polling website or government, if the people of two countries agree to say each other as Brother countries.

And in this case the public opinion can be check out by online polling among the peoples of two countries.

Then a new web site have to make for online voting. where the question will be like:

"Do you like to accept Pakistan or Bangladesh as your Brother country"?

I mean, Brother country is a new idea or concept, cos it is not possible to be same country again, then we could say each other as OUR BROTHER COUNTRY.

Right?

I mean, Many countries can follow us if they want to be BROTHER COUNTRY like us.

Last edited:
To sur:

Please accept reality that Bangladesh is a sovereign nation and please dont be like Indians who never accepted Pakistan as a sovereign nation.

We Pakistanis should accept Bangladesh's sovereignity and move on. Also we must work to have good relations with Bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom