What's new

Political Test: Where do you stand?

Hmm.we are quite different. Me and @Dillinger are quite similar.

Thats probably because you are a member of the RSS whilst @Dillinger is a member of Owaisi's party - that Hyderabad Deccan one ! :whistle:

isn't that expected from a guy whose ideal is jinnah ? :what:

I would imagine that the Quaid-e-Azam would the ideal of every Pakistani ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting concept.. but how accurate would it be based on 20 questions?
You are an authoritarian Solidarist.

294260_eng.jpg

there r many men like jinnah who god chooses to do his work but there r very few who choose doing god's work on their own . the latter ones r my ideal's !

Interesting concept.. but how accurate would it be based on 20 questions?
You are an authoritarian Solidarist.

294260_eng.jpg
try the 50 question one and see if it's different. Trust me it ain't that long.

Thats probably because you are a member of the RSS whilst @Dillinger is a member of Owaisi's party - that Hyderabad Deccan one ! :whistle:

so how is it that I am 62 % secular my friend @Dillinger is 57% secular. .:azn: and u are stuck at only 5.. :whistle:

there r many men like jinnah who god chooses to do his work but there r very few who choose doing god's work on their own . the latter ones r my ideal's !

Ahhhh...well forget it, mate....I love Quaid-e-Azam more than my own parents so you can well imagine how much regard I have for Jinnah Sahib ! :)

Tell me where are you from in Pakistan & what do you do beside fantasizing about that midget from the Game of Thrones ? :whistle:

so how is it that I am 62 % secular my friend @Dillinger is 57% secular. .:azn: and u are stuck at only 5.. :whistle:

Because both those organizations need 'secularism' as something to run back to when their bluff is called ! :P

Ahhhh...well forget it, mate....I love Quaid-e-Azam more than my own parents so you can well imagine how much regard I have for Jinnah Sahib ! :)

Tell me where are you from in Pakistan & what do you do beside fantasizing about that midget from the Game of Thrones ? :whistle:
i don't believe in nationalism ! i'll try to explain my ideology in the my muhtaram pir iqbal's words "muslim hain hum watan hain saara jahan hamara"

I can't believe @BDforever despite belonging to a Secular Country is a Fundamentalist at heart ! :omghaha:

Paghaaal Molviii ! :bunny:

i don't believe in nationalism ! i'll try to explain my ideology in the my muhtaram pir iqbal's words "muslim hain hum watan hain saara jahan hamara"

Iqbal was the one who said that the Jinnah Sahib was the only leader that the Muslims of India had the right to look up to; Jinnah & Iqbal were on the same page ! :)

At any rate Iqbal said 'Guftaar-e-siyasat mein watan aur hii kuch haiii, irshaaad eh naboowat mein watan aur hiii kuch hai' - Thats why our Nationalism revolves around Muslim Brotherhood not a common tongue, ethnicity or even history.

I can't believe @BDforever despite belonging to a Secular Country is a Fundamentalist at heart ! :omghaha:

Paghaaal Molviii ! :bunny:
the recent events in bd suggest otherwise ! they didn't choose to be secular

Back
Top Bottom