What's new

Political and Military Solution of Karachi Operation

shahbaz baig

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We always Argue to each other that either the solution of Karachi is politically or by military..but in reality the solution contain on both military & political concentration but unfortunately both institution are prevaricating from karachiits bad circumstances.

lot of karachiits (the PTI supporter & voters) are disappointed including me after IK statement about Karachi.. well there is a solution...
SOLUTION
The solution is to Appoint the neutral person (an ex-military officer) as Governor for at least 2 years or until the situation will not be under control. and do the military Operation finally....(we are talking about the neutral empire(neutral Governor) as IK always talk about neutral empire then why not for karachi??) meanwhile government should reform the policing & Rangers system & depoliticize it to make sure long term peace & order even after withdrawal of army from Karachi.Military always operate in civil areas with information that is given by intelligence agency.Otherwise what`s benefit of presence of intelligence agency either in Karachi and Baluchistan or in tribal areas??? the benefit of intelligence agency to collect the information and provide it to other institutions if required.. (am i right OR right?)... finally in my point of view there is solution if anyone agree with my opinion..

we don't need one core of army just send the one company of army with atleast 5000 soldiers for targeted operation and that`s it.. we are not with MQM because we don't want MQM Governor during Operation just replace the Ishrat-ul-Eibaad and appoint the neutral person (an ex-military officer) as Governor for atleast 2 years or until the situation will not be under control.. meanwhile Government should reform the policing and Rangers System and depoliticize the Policing & Rangers system to make sure the long term peace and order even after withdrawal of Army from Karachi.

Neither we want PPP representation nor MQM representation during this operation because they both will provide the save path to their militants... we want to get rid of the manslaughter, burglary, high handedness, extortionist and Political militant wings from Karachi.. and in future this is also good for PTI & PMLN in karachi.. because in the presence of Political Militant Wings in Karachi the PTI & PMLN Supporters will never raise their voice Openly with the PTI & PMLN ideology & agenda because of fear.. we need to eradicate specially Political militant Wings for Pakistan bright future & to increase the Pakistan economy which mostly depends on Karachi.

We are opting for NEUTRAL GOVERNOR RAAJ, powers with Neutral Governor rather than with Sindh's CM & MPA's. but unfortunately PML-N's leadership and our PM is one of the most coward guy around, they don't have will to get things corrected. Governor RAAJ is also not looked upon well so i doubt that they will go for these proactive solutions. they will save constitution and let our innocent karachiites die. PM and cabinet have meeting in karachi on 3rd September. lets see how sincere they are to resolve karachi issue..
"we are talking about neutral empire(neutral Governor) as IK always talk about neutral empire."

I am going to go simple for the readers. (How these will happen is another long discussion)

All arms licenses should be cancelled and ordered to deposit those in local police stations within 30 -40 or 60 days.

Names of all big guns should be entered in exit control list.
Army should be asked to take charge of Karachi and be given free hand
Any one found with a gun should be shot right at the spot ,regardless.
Army plus ISI should pin point 50 top leaders through proper intelligence and information.
50 commando teams should be formed with 70-80 fully equipped soldiers in each team , that will need 4000-5000 men.
Movement of all these 50 tops should be monitored all the times.
A time should be fixed to conduct raids on all these 50 at the same time.(No one should escape after one is caught)

They should be taken to some unknown place and make them stand in a single line.
Ask one on them to call their No.2 in the party rank that there should not be any violence in the city.
If nothing happens just place him infront of firing squad in the presence of other 49.
Then pick the second person and repeat the process.
I guarantee you that after 2 or 3 being hanged “dove of peace” will be flying in the city.
It is going to cast 2000-3000 lives but compare those with everyday anarchy and lose of lives in the city and the country. There is no other solution

If Federal Government want then this solution will only work When Zardari will complete his constitutional term and hand over duties to a newly elected President "Mamnoon Hussain"

A WORD IS ENOUGH TO THE WISE

All arms licenses should be cancelled and ordered to deposit those in local police stations within 30 -40 or 60 days.
Crime does not take place with licensed weapons. Therefore, will not resolve the issue but will give a guarantee to the criminals of no resistance.

Names of all big guns should be entered in exit control list.
Agreed, but it will never happen.

Army should be asked to take charge of Karachi and be given free hand
Fully agreed, they should be given free hand for across the board action and ban the media coverage till operation is complete.

Any one found with a gun should be shot right at the spot ,regardless.
This is calling for more commotion and may serve as catalyst for a civil war.

Army plus ISI should pin point 50 top leaders through proper intelligence and information.
50 commando teams should be formed with 70-80 fully equipped soldiers in each team , that will need 4000-5000 men.
Movement of all these 50 tops should be monitored all the times.
A time should be fixed to conduct raids on all these 50 at the same time.(No one should escape after one is caught)
Strategy and numbers are debatable, but a surprise encounter can do the trick.

They should be taken to some unknown place and make them stand in a single line.
Ask one on them to call their No.2 in the party rank that there should not be any violence in the city.
If nothing happens just place him infront of firing squad in the presence of other 49.
Then pick the second person and repeat the process.
I guarantee you that after 2 or 3 being hanged “dove of peace” will be flying in the city.
It is going to cast 2000-3000 lives but compare those with everyday anarchy and lose of lives in the city and the country. There is no other solution
This will never happen. No asking them for any thing, just encounter. Period! A sacrifice for the cause of peace and an end to innocent people being butchered every day.

two days back i have seen in ARY new,last time when Karachi police has taken action against this mafia , after that 200 police office being kill systematically by this mafia , so Karachi police moral is quite low,and they hesitate, in taking action against this mafia very aggressively,
it is quite complicated, also with in system some intelligence officer support them ,to get information,one navel intelligence officer got involve in some extortion case.........mafia has very strong net work

if all this true ,than military is the only option left .......

The above mentioned Solution will only work after 8 September...:azn:
When Zardari will complete his constitutional term and hand over duties to a newly elected President "Mamnoon Hussain"

A word is enough to wise

all operatuons are bs in khi!! rangers do targeted operations against mafias and yet run tanker mafia themselves,ranger do operation against qabza mafia and yet fauji boys are biggest qabza mafia in khi!
First this thread is 5 years old secondly Rangers was operating only one Water Hydrant for their own utilization but after criticism they handed over to provincial govt.
There is not any illegal occupied land by any boy of the army. Feel free to disclose if you know any.

@Horus @Moonlight @waz
Kindly close this thread as this thread is more then 5 years old.

First this thread is 5 years old secondly Rangers was operating only one Water Hydrant for their own utilization but after criticism they handed over to provincial govt.
There is not any illegal occupied land by any boy of the army. Feel free to disclose if you know any.

@Horus @Moonlight @waz
i still see rangers operating tanker service near quaids mazar!

@Horus @Moonlight @waz
as for land grabbing army is not allowed to lease land to mc donalds or hascols or to cinemas that show indian movies and yes who gave them permission to build apt complexes inside cantts and sell apts and make money!

all operatuons are bs in khi!! rangers do targeted operations against mafias and yet run tanker mafia themselves,ranger do operation against qabza mafia and yet fauji boys are biggest qabza mafia in khi!
I'm happy living in Ranger's Karachi rather than MQM's.
MQM and PPP destroyed this city beyond recognition.

@Horus @Moonlight @waz
I love the baseless accusations these goons have started on Social Media; when evidence is asked they get triggered and change the subject.

[QUOTE="Mr.Meap, post: 11118590, member: 163873"]I'm happy living in Ranger's Karachi rather than MQM's.

I love the baseless accusations these goons have started on Social Media; when evidence is asked they get triggered and change the subject.[/QUOTE]

yes its better but will you call it lasting peace? dont forget its was army who created and bred mqm and allowed them to kill us Pakistanis!! it was mushraf who armed them it was army who signed nro and allowed zardari gang and ppp to loot us!! why wont they do that again to maintain their chowdrahat? and dont forget rao anwar!

i am not against army or pakistan or support mqm thugs and ppp gundas! i am a Pakistani i love my country i just want a system that treats everyone equally and punishes everyone who is responsible for crimes against Pakistan and Pakistanis till such system is implemented all operations are nothing but bs!!

terrorist is not result of any ideology or religion injustice is the only thing that encourages a law abiding citizen to take up arms and fight aginst injustice!! and our country is a law less jungle where rich and powerful treats us like roaches and squish us whenever they desire!

[QUOTE="Mr.Meap, post: 11118590, member: 163873"]I'm happy living in Ranger's Karachi rather than MQM's.

I love the baseless accusations these goons have started on Social Media; when evidence is asked they get triggered and change the subject.

yes its better but will you call it lasting peace? dont forget its was army who created and bred mqm and allowed them to kill us Pakistanis!! it was mushraf who armed them it was army who signed nro and allowed zardari gang and ppp to loot us!! why wont they do that again to maintain their chowdrahat? and dont forget rao anwar!

i am not against army or pakistan or support mqm thugs and ppp gundas! i am a Pakistani i love my country i just want a system that treats everyone equally and punishes everyone who is responsible for crimes against Pakistan and Pakistanis till such system is implemented all operations are nothing but bs!!

terrorist is not result of any ideology or religion injustice is the only thing that encourages a law abiding citizen to take up arms and fight aginst injustice!! and our country is a law less jungle where rich and powerful treats us like roaches and squish us whenever they desire![/QUOTE]
You're saying as if before MQM there was utter peace in Karachi. MQM is a reaction not the cause; as much as I hate MQM and what it has done (especially Altaf Hussain) their community was demonized and quashed by ZAB.
MQM may have had honest and genuine beginnings; but they soon exploited the grievances of the Urdu community and brainwashed them; and used their votes as mere bargaining chips to bigger political forces.

Back
Top Bottom