What's new

Polish Refugees in Iran

Civilized people welcome displaced and helpless people where others will not .

Try getting the Poles to accept Iranian refugees. Under their Soviet masters, they might, but not now.

The Poles could have all returned to Poland, but Iran does not kick them out.

Try getting the Poles to accept Iranian refugees. Under their Soviet masters, they might, but not now.

The Poles could have all returned to Poland, but Iran does not kick them out.
My statement has a deep /hidden meaning . Polish refugees took shelter of civilized Iran , now , if Poland is civilized enough , they will give shelter others . But news is , Poland is not accepting refugees .

polish_refugees_in_iran_6.jpg

Oh look, they were interned in camps with make shift tents were they worked for their living.Most of the pictures were of women,elderly and children,as the men went on to fight Nazis either for the Western allies or the USSR.Totally the same thing with today's male dominated hordes mooching of free welfare and hotel/free houses acomodation....NOT!

Funny you talk about mooching off welfare.... Romanians are accused of being the biggest moochers of welfare in western Europe. They are also accused of being big into crime.....

Funny you talk about mooching off welfare.... Romanians are accused of being the biggest moochers of welfare in western Europe. They are also accused of being big into crime.....
But they're not and you can proove me wrong.Most of them work

But they're not and you can proove me wrong.Most of them work

whether they mostly work or not..... you cant blame the western Europeans for not wanting the poor, Eastern Europeans coming to their country. Especially when these poor people come from very corrupt countries and cultures. Eastern Europeans shouldn't throw stones when they live in glass houses...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom