What's new

Policemen gang-rape 13-year-old girl

In India too such Incidents happen, I thought pakistan was way better than India in stopping such incidents From happening... But alas..... We need to hang such fellows, or give them a head shot...

This has happened before there is something really wrong with punjab police. I hope and pray that this poor girl gets justice.

Police in our nations (definitely India and it seems Pakistan too) need reform badly. We can never hope to develope unless our police systems become accountable and not just an instrument of state's muscle!

This has happened before there is something really wrong with punjab police. I hope and pray that this poor girl gets justice.

Pray that she get a life after this..... May the god save this child and every other kids

Hey, if the police are corrupt and the government keeps on failing you, why should do you keep on asking for help from them? THEY are the ones who get power from YOU, not vice-versa. Get some guns, and a read a book.

We need a system in place that give them the least amount of power. I mean, what do the police do anyway? When seconds count, the police are minutes away from being bribed. All they do all over the world is just some paperwork. Hell, in Detroit, MI, USA, a 7-year girl was shot and killed by the police during a raid. Guess what the police did? Went to their cars to come up with a BS story.

The police fail you because you depend on them. We need a judicial system, but the police are there just for the big boys, like the TTP. We need to stop giving pigs so much power.

such bastards must be be-headed in front of public or burnt alive to dust. So that no one will ever dare to even think about it. This news set me on fire..

..This is f...kin sick
Makes me wanna join some anti a hole jihad group to wipe these scums of the face of earth...burn there corps and shyt all over these mothertrucker

I agree with the general idea but believe that the part requiring cutting off lies a little lower down the body.

Subhanallah may Allah give her sabr, heal her heart and give her increase in hidiyah.

She will unfortunately only be more humiliated in having to narrate her story over and over again to hard faced unsympathetic men, who probably lick the lips at its narration.

May Allah punishes these wrongdoers.... about these ****** rapist: Do you think they were praying fives times a day? do you think they were praying even once on Friday? do you think this was the first time? How many other muslimat have been molested by these policeman?

THINK ABOUT IT!

Yet these are the scum in authority over us..... even worst of all WE TOLERATE IT

"Muslims ruled by the most evildoers" - what a f**king joke!

and you wonder why we have all these groups rebel against the state and become labeled "terrorist"

Again may Allah heal her

Hang those cops!!!
God (and society)give that girl support to live a normal life.
The cops on both sides of the border need to be taught how to cope with stress and not to do such horrendous crimes.
We must also look at the Physiological condition which led these people and improving the condition in which our cops work and live in(im in no way agreeing with these brutal rapists)

yeah lets get shria law so the poor girl gets punished as well
great plan

Brother do you exactly know what sharia law says about raping?
Can you provide me a link to the law.. not to some islamic country sharia's law.

if its confusing i am simply asking you where have you read that sharia law says that a raped women will be punished aswell.

or simply give me a link from where you have studied sharia law.. as you are talking about it.. you must know it..

Give me the link and point it out exactly where its written that the raped women will be punished?

OR

Admit it was just a Rant..

Brother do you exactly know what sharia law says about raping?
Can you provide me a link to the law.. not to some islamic country sharia's law.

if its confusing i am simply asking you where have you read that sharia law says that a raped women will be punished aswell.

or simply give me a link from where you have studied sharia law.. as you are talking about it.. you must know it..

Give me the link and point it out exactly where its written that the raped women will be punished?

OR

Admit it was just a Rant..

well lets see, the three countries that have/had shria kill rape victims. Iran, Saudi Arabia and the taliban. Each one of them follows their own version of Islam but they all agree on killing the victim.

well lets see, the three countries that have/had shria kill rape victims. Iran, Saudi Arabia and the taliban. Each one of them follows their own version of Islam but they all agree on killing the victim.

You are quite right that the rape victims have been punished instead of seeing a proper justice in some countries. but sharia never ever says to punish rape victim, you cant see such a thing in sharia. There are huge problems in these countries especially Afghanistan, nothing gets implemented in its right way, even if you bring laws and regulations from Mars, there is every chance of mis using it for the benefit of specific individuals and groups.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom