What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Process of coup
1. Spread anarchy
2. Take control
3. Block all media
4. Addressing the nation on PTV
5. Elections promise

Government is doing it all by themselves to invite the Army. For step 2, they have sent the summary to call the Army, step 3 already in progress as media blackout is being observed so expect 4 & 5 anytime
It's time to wake up :)

The moment when you admit that Zardari handled dogdogi baba more effectively with out conceding anything.

You can't even watch live official streaming of news channels. BTW, no FB, no Twitter, no YouTube, no TV, WhatsApp slow, how's life? :)

cP641Y2O

PMLN MNA Javed Latif injured,

Zahid Hamid's house in Sialkot has been attacked, must say the news did not break my heart.

Things are not too bad , but they are not god too , Govt bring down this on them , First they changed the law and then allow this molvi to what he was doing till yesterday , this molvi is out there from last 2 years and no action was taken..........
I am very sure PML-N did this all on purpose .............

why are you so afraid bro ? do you want me to send some Americans in the C-130 ? :devil:
you know exactly why:mad: can't use my plan against me
@Hell hound have you recently seen O21? then what makes you so afraid...they are offering a free ride in Hercules...go man have fun :D
something like that
hint : try to remember who zia died

Back
Top Bottom